Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Total TMJ joint replacement show details Total TMJ joint replacement
by Kris Scheppler on Mar 18th, 2013

Dr. Viozzi is awesome!!! I had my left jaw joint replaced with an artificial joint in December. He took A LOT of time explaining the entire procedure, patiently answered every question I ask and helped relieve much of the fear I was feeling. My first surgery with him was a total success. It went better than my best expectation. The scar is sizable ( long...through my ear and down the side of my neck) but its not even NOTICABLE AT ALL... He did an amazing job! I will have the right side replaced next week and have total confidence that he will do a great job. The complications than can happen from the surgery can be bad and I'm aware that things out of his control may occur, but I absolutely trust him... Highly recommend !!!

Found the problem after many others failed show details Found the problem after many others failed
Aug 14th, 2009

By the time we reach a doctor at Mayo we are usually pretty banged up, and it must be hard for a specialist there to sort through all that. Dr. Viozzi did in my case, expertly, and the result was dramatic. I only wish I'd been able to see him sooner.

by Don barcome, Jr. on Apr 2nd, 2009

A 1st class physician and staff, great to work with, a very professional and caring person