A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Visco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Visco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Visco, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation; Rehabilitation Medicine; Spinal Block; Musculoskeletal Disorder; Exercise Physiology; Hamstring Tendonitis/Injury; Spine Rehabilitation; Stress Fracture of Tibia; Stress Fracture of Hip; Stress Fracture of Femur; Spine Rehabilitation; Spinal Injury; Spinal Stenosis; Spinal Injections; Spinal Arthritis; Shoulder Tendinitis; Shoulder Injury; Disorder of Shoulder Joint; Rotator Cuff Tear; Radiculopathy; Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP); Occupational Injuries; Lumbar Spinal Disorders; Lumbar Herniated Disc; Knee Injuries; Joint Pain; Hip Problem; Hand Disorder; Fractures; Electromyography (EMG); Elbow Problem; Degenerative Spine Disease; Cervical Spinal Disorders; Prolapsed Cervical Intervertebral Disc; Back Pain; Ankle Injuries; Ankle Disorder; Arthritis; Trigger Point Injections; Osteoporosis; Bursitis; Osteoarthritis; Tendonitis; Scoliosis; Foot and Ankle Injuries; Tear of Meniscus of Knee; Acute Pain Management; Knee Pain; Arthritic Rehabilitation; Shin Splints; Non-Surgical Approach to Back Pain; Shoulder Problem; Golfer's Elbow; Hamstring Tendonitis/Injury; Iliotibial Band Syndrome; Patellar Tendonitis; Rotator Cuff Injury; Runner's Knee; Strain; Ankylosing Spondylitis; Carpal Tunnel Syndrome; Foot Pain; Hand and Wrist Problems; Herniated Disc; Knee Problem; Peripheral Neuropathy; Sciatica; Shoulder Pain; Sports Injury; Trigger Finger Therapy; Cortisone Injection; Muscle Injury; Musculoskeletal Pain; Neck Pain; Soft Tissue Injury; Sprain; Tennis Elbow; Lower Back Pain; Low Back and Neck Pain; Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation; Overuse Injuries (Athletes); Neuropathy; Disorder of Ligament; Adolescent Sports Injuries; Kinetic Chain Approach; Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Stress Fracture Of The Tibia Stress Fracture Of The Hip Stress Fracture Of The Femur Sports Injury Rehabilitation Spine Rehabilitation Spine Pain Spine Injuries Spinal Stenosis Spinal Injections Spinal Block with Fluroscopy Guidance Spinal Arthritis Shoulder Tendonitis Shoulder Injuries Shoulder Disorders Sacroiliac Joint Pain Rotator Cuff Tear Radiculopathy Platelet Rich Plasma PRP Occupational Injuries Musculoskeletal Disorders Lumbar Spinal Disorders Lumbar Herniated Disc Knee Injuries Joint Pain Hip Problems Hip Pain Hand Disorders Fractures Electromyography EMG Electrodiagnostic Medicine Elbow Pain Elbow Problems Degenerative Spine Disease Degenerative Spinal Disorders Cervical Spinal Disorders Cervical Disc Herniations Back Pain Ankle Injuries Ankle Disorders Arthritis Trigger Point Injections Osteoporosis Bursitis Osteoarthritis Tendonitis Scoliosis Foot and Ankle Injuries Meniscus Tears Acute Pain Management Knee Pain Arthritic Rehabilitation Sports Medicine Rehabilitation Shin Splints Non-Surgical Approach to Back Pain Shoulder Problems Golfer`s Elbow Hamstring TendonitisInjury Iliotibial Band Syndrome Patella Tendonitis Rotator Cuff Injury Runner`s Knee Strains Ankylosing Spondylitis Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Foot Pain Hand and Wrist Problems Herniated Disc Knee Problems Peripheral Neuropathy Sciatica Shoulder Pain Sports Injuries Trigger Finger Therapy Cortisone Injection Muscle Injuries Musculoskeletal Pain Neck Pain Rehabilitation Medicine Soft Tissue Injury Spine Care Sprains Tennis Elbow Lower Back Pain Low Back and Neck Pain Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation Overuse Injuries Athletes Neuropathy Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Cervical Neck Pain Ligament Disorders Stress Fracture Adolescent Sports Injuries Exercise Medicine Functional Exercise Hamstring Tears Joint Symptoms Kinetic Chain Approach Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
Education & Awards
Dr. Visco graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Visco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Visco MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Visco practice?
- Dr. Christopher Visco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Visco practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.