A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Baker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
- Falmouth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Wesley Baker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Baker practice?
- Dr. Christopher Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Baker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near North Chelmsford, MA.
See North Chelmsford Surgeons.