A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Johnson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Johnson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Johnson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Warren Johnson MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Johnson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Johnson practices Urology near Santa Maria, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Templeton, CA and Pismo Beach, CA.
See Santa Maria Urologists.