A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Johnson, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Transurethral Bladder-Lesion Repair, Transurethral Prostactectomy TURP, and Ureteral Obstruction Removal.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Johnson practice?
Dr. Christopher Johnson practices Urology, Surgery, and Occupational Medicine near Santa Maria, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Templeton, CA and Manhasset, NY.
See Santa Maria Urologists, Santa Maria Surgeons, and Santa Maria Preventive Medicine Specialists.