A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Moanalua Medical Center & Clinic
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher William Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists and Honolulu Critical Care Practitioners.