A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Keane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Keane, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keane graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Keane has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Mountain View Hospital - Madras
- Taos Picuris Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Winston Keane MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Keane practice?
- Dr. Christopher Keane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Keane practices Family Medicine near Warm Springs, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Taos, NM.
See Warm Springs Family Physicians.