A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Wayne Miller MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Miller practice?
- Dr. Christopher Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Miller practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Pediatricians.