A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ryan, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Ryan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- University of Chicago HospitalsCln
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Walter Ryan MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Ryan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Oncologists.