A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Schmidt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Schmidt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher William Schmidt DO is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Christopher Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Schmidt practices Urology near Portsmouth, OH.
See Portsmouth Urologists.