A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Wiley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Wiley is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Wiley, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiley graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Wiley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Waitt Wiley MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Wiley practice?
- Dr. Christopher Wiley has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Wiley practices Anesthesiology near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Anesthesiologists.