A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Young, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Young has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher William Young MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Young practice?
- Dr. Christopher Young has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Young practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Chagrin Falls, OH.
See Dallas Family Physicians.