A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Waddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Waddell, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddell graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Waddell has 40 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher S Waddell DO is a male Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Waddell practice?
- Dr. Christopher Waddell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Waddell practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Clive, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA.
See Clive Radiologists.