A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Waddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waddell
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waddell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Waddell, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddell graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Waddell has 40 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Scott Waddell DO is a male Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Waddell practice?
- Dr. Christopher Waddell has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Waddell practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Clive, IA.
See Clive Radiologists.