A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Wagner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Wagner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva.
Dr. Wagner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Divine Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Andrew Wagner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Christopher Wagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Wagner practices Family Medicine near Camp Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hagerstown, MD.
See Camp Hill Family Physicians.