Dr. Christopher Waguespack DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

June 23rd, 2015
I've noticed that referrals and prescriptions are not always handled promptly or correctly.

April 3rd, 2015
I t's very easy for me to talk to Dr. W about just about anything under the sun. Unfortunaely, I am not able to say this about all of my doctors. Dr. W seems more down to earth than many.

March 9th, 2015
Just ok
Nice enough doctor and staff. However, the office is disorganized and they don't keep good records. I called to get an ex refilled that I've gotten for a few months and they didn't have it in their computer. They also messed up my billing and I've tried to sort it out in person and over the phone for a few months and have gotten nowhere. Once I get things sorted out, I'm going somewhere else.

January 28th, 2015
Great Clinic at Perfect Location
Great clinic, the staff is friendly and professional. We recently moved to the area, one day I needed a prompt appointment and was able to be checked by Dr Waguesspack. He has kept my migraines under control. He gives you the opportunity to ask questions and gives you an answers you would understand. My whole Fam is seen by him now. I also noticed he is a great supporter to medical students. Sometimes he has the student evaluate you before he does. Then he comes in and fully evaluates you. (They always asked if it's OK before the student came in) I have no problem. They need to learn some how.