A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Walker, Gynecologist/ Urogynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Walker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cosmetic Gynecology
- Fecal Incontinence
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Walker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher A. R Walker MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Walker practice?
- Dr. Christopher Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Walker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Obstetricians & Gynecologists.