Gynecologist/ Urogynecologist

Video profile

Sep 27th, 2016

Dr. Walker is an amazing person and an incredible surgeon! He is unbelievably compassionate, humble, and sincere and makes you truly feel like family. His demeanor calms my nerves when he enters the room and his ability to simply explain what the treatment plan is, helps me logically process the next steps. I have had more than six (6) surgeries with Dr. Walker through the years for fibroids, endometriosis, bladder problems, etc. and the best part is that I can trust him whole heartedly with my care. I have also been lucky enough to work with Nikki in Billing and she too is amazing! She is able to help me navigate to the right people when needed and helped me “fix” problems that weren’t even billing related! I am so grateful to have found Dr. Walker ~10 years ago and don’t know where I would be today without him! Thank you Dr. Walker for being the kind and loving person you are and your tremendous knowledge about a multitude of things makes my continued experiences wonderful!

patient show details patient
Sep 27th, 2016

Dr Walker has a great bedside manner and as well, does his staff. He didn't just jump into surgery with out extensive testing to be sure all avenues have been met and crossed. Although many were invasive and uncomfortable to me, I knew it had to be done. I appreciate his expertise and knowledge of what I am going through. I feel comfortable in knowing Im in good hands going forth with my surgery. I loved his ARNP's they too were very knowledgably in what I was going through. Made me very comfortable. Usually you find someone in an office with attitude, everyone thus far has had his "type" of patient care and beside manner. The Billing staff, did have an attitude I felt. Especially since I had not owed anything on my account. Until speaking with them I felt like I mattered, they just made me feel like they cared all about money, and not my health. I get it, that's they're job, but it wasn't comfortable in my eyes. Almost like dealing with a car salesman

The Best Uro/Gyn and staff! show details The Best Uro/Gyn and staff!
by Donna Krutsinger on Sep 9th, 2016

As soon as I saw Dr. Walker I knew I was at the right place! I have a LOT going on with my body and it won't be an easy task to either figure it out or help it! But, saying that, if there is a chance to fix it HE is the right DR! Yes, I would absolutely recommend him and do to my friends. I have a lot of a nerve damage in my body from a back surgery that failed but we are still working on it! I have had some improvement with my bladder incontinence and I than God and Dr. Walker and his nurses/technicians for that! Minedy is FABULOUS - I LOVE HER. Still contemplating a surgery! They are so educated and know the latest in this field ....No need to go anywhere else this is ONESTOP shop for everything we need! I love everyone there!!

Aug 11th, 2016

Great doctor Great guy

by Nora Walters on Jul 29th, 2016

I would like to communicate that all of my experience with Dr. Christopher Walker has been excellent! He has a wonderful, caring manner, he is very sensitive to the needs of his patients. Dr. Walker has always explained to me, in a way that was understandable, the information pertaining to any issue I have had. He has been very good about listening to my concerns, not dismissing them, yet addressing them the way that he sees best for my care. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Walker - 5 Stars show details Dr. Walker - 5 Stars
by A. Warner on Jul 12th, 2016

I am the mother of 3. After my third child I started to notice that I couldn’t control my bladder as I once could. I suffered from frequent urges to run to the rest room, waking up several times a night to use the rest room, and squeezing leakage. After 4 years of dealing with this I became very frustrated. I looked into reconstruction but, at 8k it was way too expensive. I started to look into other options. This was an extremely personal issue to talk about it, but I finally talked to my OB-GYN and he referred me to Dr. Walker, and advised me that he was the best in treating this type of condition. My first impression of Dr. Walker’s office was that it was extremely welcoming. The staff was extremely welcoming and it was like walking into “bliss”. The office has an inviting contemporary layout, and the patient rooms are equipped with music players and aromatherapy humidifiers. The whole atmosphere is very relaxing and makes one feel very comfortable. This astonishing environment compliments Dr. Walker’s great personality. Dr. Walker is a force to be reckoned with! He is very attentive and listens to you as an individual, not just a patient. Dr. Walker takes the time to understand your issue and puts together a custom plan to correct any issues that you may be facing. I am a patient for life as he has won me over time and time again. There are no issues too great for Dr. Walker. I no longer suffer from frequent urges to run to the rest room, and I no longer wake up several times a night to use the rest room, or squeezing leakage. Not only has Dr. Walker corrected my bladder issues, and this was covered by my insurance, but he has addressed issues I didn’t even know could be corrected. He goes over every option, and the steps in any procedure that he does. I highly recommend Dr. Walker.

by Kellie H on Jul 7th, 2016

I am so impressed by Dr. Walker. He was truly a miracle to me.

LOVE THIS DOCTOR! show details LOVE THIS DOCTOR!
by Jan W on Jun 23rd, 2016

great doctor, great office staff!

My answer to managing my chronic post-mesh issues. show details My answer to managing my chronic post-mesh issues.
by Susan on Jun 13th, 2016

Dr. Walker helped me after I had already had two transvaginal meshes removed out of state. I live in FL and was so happy to find him. He is helping me manage my chronic vaginal scarring and pelvic pain. I thought there was no help for me. Dr Walker is so caring and made me feel like I do not have to fear the unknown future I have as a pelvic mesh patient who had mesh go terribly wrong. It is also nice to have found a wonderful and knowledgeable doctor in FL. He said he would take care of me and not to worry. God bless you Dr Walker!

Dr. Walker healing hands! show details Dr. Walker healing hands!
by Gretchen Kufel on Apr 27th, 2016

Dr Walker literally saved my life he is the most compassionate doctor ever to be know .I truly felt like he went through what I went through. I know for a fact that he is healing thousands of women effected by this sling and mess issues. I Thank God for bringing him into my life and actually giving me my life back.

I rate it one star to write a review! show details I rate it one star to write a review!
Apr 5th, 2016

Let me start by stating I gave this office a chance more than once to explain several errors. Be aware of billing department because if you don't understand your insurance or call yourself you will be over charge. Unpleasant poor customer service to make apt. In fact, the receptionist transfer me to the manager because I was being rude. The manager was nice and easy to talk to. I had a feeling the receptionist just hates her job and doesn't have customer service experience. Let me make an observation, I needed an apt. Because I was sick I don't appreciate the treatment receive in this office. Very disapointed!

HORRIBLE SERVICE AND VERY MISLEADING show details HORRIBLE SERVICE AND VERY MISLEADING
by S. Haworth on Feb 4th, 2016

I enrolled in the 12 week weight loss program but I was only provided with 8 weeks of medication. When I called to make my final appointment for the last 4 weeks of my medication, I was told that my program had already expired!

My Hero!!! show details My Hero!!!
by Nadia B. on Jan 7th, 2016

After almost 3 years of being in pain from pelvic mesh I found Dr. Walker. He has been amazing since my first appointment and has done nothing but help me. I live multiple states away but continue and will always continue to fly to Orlando for my appointments. He is truly interested in the health of his patients, and I know that he truly has their medical needs in mind. Before meeting Dr. Walker I had met with three other doctors and none of them were able to help me. From day one...Dr. Walker has went over and beyond to make sure that I am comfortable and that I get the care that I deserve. I don't know where I would be or what I would have done if I had never ran across his name on the mesh medical news desk. Thank you so much Dr. Walker for all that you have done and what you will do to help your patients. You have truly been my hero.

Gifted Surgeon.... blessed hands !! show details Gifted Surgeon.... blessed hands !!
by Melissa on Sep 26th, 2015

Today I am writing to talk about my surgeon… Dr. Christopher Walker a man who changed my life forever. I am a cancer survivor having been diagnosed with cervical cancer. I had at 45 yrs old a hysterectomy and my ovaries removed followed by radiation therapy. After about 1year I woke up to realize I survived the cancer but now I was unable to make love to my husband… the man of my dreams because the radiation had shrunk my vagina. I was referred by the best Gyn-oncology team in Orlando…. UF Health Cancer Center at Orlando Health. They told me they send all their patients to the best Urogynecologist who had great surgical outcomes and had a team dedicated to help him take care of his patients. I had my doubts and I was scared to hear my options. The fear went through the door with my first meeting with Dr. Walker. He is a God fearing man who truly cares about his patients. He sat down with me and my husband and described in detailed the steps to my recovery process. I was scheduled for a 30 minute visit with him and he spent over 1 hour with us explaining in detail the surgical approach to fix my problem. What I liked is that he made no false promises… he told us the process could take over 1 year with him basically making me a new vagina using a graft and with physiotherapy support. Today, I am happy to share 8 months after my first of two surgeries my husband and I were released from his care last week and we have been able to resume our sexual relationship… sex is even better than before and I also want to thank his team of Physiotherapist who work with him at his office in Downtown Orlando. I specially want to thank Kristin and Nicole for listening to me and encouraging me to focus on the end result…. Well the end result is a happy marriage and a very, very happy patient. Dr. Walker, words will never be enough to say thank you….. you are worth the wait to get in to see you and I thank you for always giving me extra time when I needed it….. you have gifted surgical hands and I will always remember your smile and your humility. I hope you will be around for many more years to help other women who have experienced similar situations to mine.

IRREPLACEABLE!!! show details IRREPLACEABLE!!!
by Laurie Jordan on Jul 8th, 2015

I have never had a more attentive and personal physician as Dr Walker,. His claim that hie treats every woman as he does his own wife tells me she is a very lucky and loved lady. ☺️ I am moving two hours south from his office, but will continue to travel to Dr Walker for my health care needs. I don't think he could EVER be replaced. 👍

Pleased! show details Pleased!
by Marlene on May 20th, 2015

My husband found Dr. Walker in. Magazine. I have not been to a doctor in years and really what sold me was that he was a GYN and URO doctor . I was pleased with the staff who were very courteous and kind. Above all, I felt comfortable with the doctor . As of now... I think I have a new doctor👏

Apr 15th, 2015

Regardless of when my appointment time is- not once have I gotten in on time. Always a wait. Normally between 45-60 minutes. Terrible.

Urology Gynecology show details Urology Gynecology
by Felicity Miller on Mar 23rd, 2015

Two previous gynecologists could not help me. Dr. Walker is trained for multiple difficult problems.

I don't now number ? show details I don't now number ?
by Evelyn Santiago on Mar 18th, 2015

i like that Christopher walker very much help me all time take of care me But I am real hurt my life well

Mar 16th, 2015

Dr. Walker listened to me and was immediately aggressive with a program that has worked.

A doctor i will follow to every practice ! show details A doctor i will follow to every practice !
by Cristina R. on Mar 13th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Christopher Walker for the past 3 years and shall continue to be one. The experience and the excellent care offered was higher than my expectations. I do believe that is very hard to find the right doctor (It was harder for me because I am a foreigner and the experience I had with UroGyn was brilliant from the moment I walked in). Friendly staff that is willing to assist you with any appointment change or need, bottled water is always available in the lobby; the facility itself is clean and accommodating. If there is any wait you will be politely notified of when you are next. Dr. Walker was able to answer all the questions I have had each time he saw me. I myself like to be informed about all possible outcomes and best way of treatments. Further, the majority of procedures are on site, the practice is equipped with the latest technology suited for every situation. Thus, I congratulate Dr. C. Walker for such patience, care and attention to detail from the moment you walk in to the moment you walk out with the best/stress free experience.

Amazing doctor! I am so lucky to have found him! show details Amazing doctor! I am so lucky to have found him!
Jan 22nd, 2015

I couldn't be more thrilled. Dr. Walker is an amazing physician! Brilliant, kind and very thorough in explanation of procedure as well as follow-up. After being told by my former OBGYN that the only choices available to treat my pelvic prolapse were either to wear a pessary for the rest of my life or having a complete hysterectomy, I found Dr. Walker. He is one of the few Dr.s in the area who does pelvic floor reconstruction with human tissue. The benefit of this is that you are not inserting anything artificial into your body, which can have very poor and even dangerous results. The procedure was followed up closely and I had weekly pelvic floor therapy treatments in his office for about eight weeks.

The Only Doctor I Trust show details The Only Doctor I Trust
by Shade Cole on Jan 7th, 2015

Dr. Walker is beyond incredible. He is attentive, assuring and I will never leave him unless I have no other option. He has carried me through surgery and other procedures with a nurturing and knowledgeable hand. No other doctor, that I have encountered, in my 27 years is comparable. You'd be deemed silly to think otherwise.

Feels like family show details Feels like family
Sep 18th, 2014

From the time I walked into the reception area I could tell I was in good hands, from the staff to even the other patients who spoke so highly of doctor Miller. Found his info online and I am so happy I did!!! Very professional and awesome personality!!! Thank you Dr. Miller!!!!

Not happy show details Not happy
by EMills on Aug 5th, 2014

I went for a well woman and ended up with my insurance getting two bills - one for my yearly well woman and another which charged money from my HRA account because I was told I must have asked the Dr. a question. I have been to many well woman visits and we have discussed everything under the moon and was never charged. I was told by staff, well it didn't cost you anything!!! It did, it took money out of my HRA I could use for my son or I at another visit. I then called for a copy of my records only to be told I had not been seen there??????? I've been for two years. They questioned at the new office? I replied no, so I was told I have to call a DR I have never seen to get my records they didn't bring them to new office!!! I will be checking the HEPA laws on this one. In my eyes I guess I wasn't a valuable patient to leave my records behind or even given an explaination as to why Dr. walkers new office didn't have them.

by Carla M on Aug 4th, 2014

The first time meeting Dr. Walker, he was so patient, kind and considerate not only to me but to my family. He has been a blessing and I recommend him highly.

Best Dr you could ask for! show details Best Dr you could ask for!
by Alina Cash on May 14th, 2014

Dr Walker took care of my sixteen year old daughter he was referred to me by another facility which was only females. They told us we will only refer you to the best and they were so right. I cant say enough great things about Dr Walker his bedside manners are superb,he takes time to explain exactly what is going on with your body, and comes down to your lvl so you understand what he is saying. He not only makes my daughter comfortable but makes me comfortable as well.I could go on and on about how wonderful he is.I just want to thank Dr Walker and his staff for taking such great care of my daughter.

by Carol on Mar 31st, 2014

I recently had the pleasure of visiting Dr. Walker's office for the first time last week. Dr. Walker took his time talking with me about my specific conditions. He listened intently to my concerns and answered all of my questions. . Dr. Walker has chosen a conservative approach for the method of treatment for my issues. I found him to be the most compassionate doctor I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. I left his office relieved and knew my choice to see him was, without a doubt, the best decision I could have ever made. I honestly cannot express enough how special both he and his staff made me feel.

Exceptional Care show details Exceptional Care
by Caryl B. on Feb 22nd, 2014

Before selecting Dr. Walker, I did my research and was not disappointed. I was not aware of uro-gyn specialists field prior to my research. I was seeking an MD who understood urology and gynecology aspects as they related to my specific needs. I found Dr. Walker to be both comprehensive and compassionate. He fully understood my condition and my needs. He selected a conservative approach and followed through with appropriate tests to fully evaluate my needs. The outcome of my procedure exceeded my expectations. I highly recommended Dr. Walker to others seeking a caring and qualified professional.

Most Respectful Doctor I Have Ever Had show details Most Respectful Doctor I Have Ever Had
by Cynthia Fridlich on Jan 7th, 2014

One thing that you can be guaranteed will happen when you walk into Dr. Walker's office is a kind staff who treats you like the consumer you are. Yes, we are consumers, and Dr. Walker is fully aware of this. But beyond that, Dr. Walker is naturally a kind man, and he treats me with such respect that it is almost unbelievable! His respect for his patients is very obvious. He is gentle, discrete and always patient. I love going to his office just for the pleasant experience I always have there. I HIGHLY recommend his doctor to any women who wants to be treated with respect and dignity.

Human Care show details Human Care
by Teresa Georgilakis on Dec 18th, 2013

In my heart of hearts, I truly believe that I was meant to find Dr. Walker. The initial visit was emotionally trying. After five years of agony and seeing doctor after doctor, I truly believed this was going to be yet another visit with the doctor sending me on my way and leaving me to believe I was crazy. I was in for a shock, Dr. Walker listened to me patiently and with much concern, and after the exam he let me know immediately that I wasn't crazy and he would help. Not could...WOULD! I literally broke down exhausted from this long journey, he believed me, and he cared. I will not go into detail about my medical health, but I can assure you that while I will never be 100% Dr. Walker and his staff have helped me to restructure my way to a less painful and humiliating lifestyle. Dr. Walker is my and my husbands personal hero. Ashley, his assistant is the epiphany of what is great in humans. It is hard for me to express the love and faith I have in Dr. Walker and Ashley, mere words can't describe. His entire staff is patient and kind...I sometimes arrive an hour before they open, and yet his morning staff always let me come in to sit down and wait. From the moment you walk in and until you leave, you feel like a human, not a number.

MESH REMOVAL SURGERY show details MESH REMOVAL SURGERY
by LAURIE CROCHET on Dec 10th, 2013

DR.WALKER AN HIS STAFF IS THE BEST I HAD TO HAVE A LOT OF MESH REMOVED I WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN BEFORE DR. WALKER REMOVED THE MESH I NEVER WANTED TO DO ANYTHING LIKE CLEAN MY HOUSE BUT NOW I CAN SAY I CAN GET MY HOUSE WORK DONE PAIN FREE AN IT HAS ONLY BEEN 2 WEEKS THAT I HAD MY SURGERY PLEASE IF YOU NEED SOMETHING LIKE THAT DONE PLEASE GO TO DR. WALKER HE IS SO KIND AN LOVES YOU LIKE FAMILY AN THE GIRLS IN HE OFFICE IS SO SWEET THANK YOU DR. WALKER SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME FILL BETTER

Supra Cervical Hysterectomy show details Supra Cervical Hysterectomy
by Gwyn Wakil on Dec 1st, 2013

I am 20 days post op of having the divinci robot assisted hysterectomy by Dr. Walker. If it were not for the 4 tiny incisions, I would not believe I had it done! It was literally pain free!! I filled my pain prescriptions prior to surgery for NOTHING!! I met Dr. Walker thru a friend when I found out I had a large uterine fibroid tumor. Dr. Walker came up with a conservative plan so that I would be a candidate for this less invasive surgery. Along the way, he performed a biopsy and hysteroscopy and also a uterine ablation in his office and those procedures were pain free as well! He and his entire staff were gentle and understanding and showed the same consideration to my husband. He was welcomed at all my appointments and Dr. Walker went out of his way to answer all his questions and put him at ease, too! You have an online patient portal where you can access all your information, check your appointments, lab results, etc. if you choose. It is very convenient. I will continue to recommend Dr. Walker but I have to catch myself since I renamed him Dr. WONDERFUL!!

by Adrena Baldwin on Nov 5th, 2013

Dr. Walker is a great Doctor, he takes the time to listen to what is going on with you and asks you all of kinds of question concerning your well being. I am very happy with his knowledge of his field. He makes you feel at ease with whatever he is going to be doing for you to find a solution to whatever is affecting you. I would recommend him to all of my friend and family and anyone who needs a good Doctor.

The Best & Humble in the World! show details The Best & Humble in the World!
by Fabie on Oct 4th, 2013

Dr. Christopher Walker is an excellent and amazing doctor! He truly cares about what I'm going through. He is very attentive, patient, and knowledgeable; he makes me feel comfortable, and goes out of his way to provide medical care for me. He takes his time in answering all of my questions and clarifying my doubts. I chose Dr. Walker and his office because they seemed to be easy going, helpful, he has fabulous bedside manner. These days you can't find some who has that at all. I delivered my daughter under his care. He was very accessible, wasn't rushing in and out of my appointments, has a great sense of humor, made me feel very comfortable and he delivered a very healthy baby girl. Another plus- the office runs on time! It's rare to have to wait longer then 10-15 mins.. He performed a C-section on me & the incision healed very well and the scar is small and totally hidden. I recomend him to everyone! I hope you will too :)

Sep 13th, 2013

After searching for answers and losing hope I found Dr Christopher Walker. I have never met a doctor that was so understanding and willing to listen to everything pertaining to a very serious and complicated mesh related issues. He is a awesome doctor and equally matched by his bed side manners. I truly do not know where I would be today with out him. His office is a six hour drive from my home. Every mile I drive to see him is so worth the time. He is helping me get my life back together by helping me get my health back !

Sep 9th, 2013

Having had lupus for almost 30 years, I have seen many doctors over the years. And Dr. Christopher Walker stands out as the most compassionate and knowledgable one I have ever known. Even if you've seen him only once, you will remember his kind smile and caring personality. I highly recommend Dr. Walker for all your medical needs.

Exceptional Doctor show details Exceptional Doctor
by Sandra Oleskiewicz on Sep 4th, 2013

I saw the doctor Christopher Walker about a mesh implant I had causing continuous pain. I was nervous and very uneasy about what would happen. Dr. walker treated me like I was a member of his family, ensuring I understood every step taken to remove and repair my problem. I am now pain free and feeling wonderful. I was very informed and completely at ease with this compassionate, respectful man and his staff. I hope to have him as a doctor for many years to come. God Bless Christopher Walker!!

AMAZING! show details AMAZING!
Jul 12th, 2013

Dr. walker is one of the best doctors I've ever encountered. He listens carefully and makes sure you are taking care of. I just gave birth to my son and needed a form of birth control. I decided to get the para guard IUD. I goggled the complications and side effects. I was extremely nervous during the procedure, Dr. Walker was amazing! he was very gentle and comforting. I did not feel nothing! he then gave me a shot so I would not feel any cramps later on. Wow amazing I don't feel anything and it has been 3 days now. I highly recommend him!! best doctors of obgyn in Orlando!

3/29 show details 3/29
by PORTIA WHITEWAY on May 13th, 2013

FIRST OF ALL LET ME BEGIN BY SAYING I HAVE NEVER POSTED A COMMENT IN MY LLIFE THE ONLY THING I DO OON THE COMPUTER IS SHOP BUT, I FELT THIS WAS NECESSARY . I MET DR WALKER APPROX 3 YRS AGO AND I WAS TOLD I NEEDED SURGERY BY 2 PREVIOUS DOCTORS NEITHER OF WHICH I WAS COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT WITH. SO I DECIDED TO TELL DR WALKER AND SEE HOW HE WOULD HANDLE THE SITUATION. FIRST I HAD A BIOPSY , THEN HE RECCOMMENDED THE SURGERY. I WAS TERRIFIED BECUASE I HAVE HAD 2 PREVIOUS SURGERIES IN MY LIFE AND NEITHER WENT WELL I WAS LAID UP FOR 3 MONTHS WITH EACH AND MY DOWN TIME WAS SUPPPOSED TO BE 3 DAYS WITH EACH. I AM HERE TO SAY I CAME THRU THE SURGERY WITH OUT ANY COMPLICATIONS, NO PAIN AND TO THIS DAY NO SIDE EEFFECTS. DR WALKER WAS SO KIND, UNDERSTANDING AND RECEPTIVE TO MY FEELINGS HE IS A VERY SKILLED AND COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR , I WOULD PUT MYSELF IN HIS HANDS AGAIN WITH NO WORRIES AND, AS LONG AS HE IS PRACTICING MEDICINE HE WILL HAVE ME AS A PATIENT. I WOULD AND HAVE REFERRED HIM TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

THE MIRACLE WORKER! show details THE MIRACLE WORKER!
by PHILLY on Mar 9th, 2013

DR WALKER IS AN AMAZING, GIFTED AND INSIGHTFUL PHYSICIAN. HIS ABILITY WENT BEYOND THE SCOPE OF WHAT IS LEARNED IN MEDICAL SCHOOL. I HAVE WORKED IN THE MEDICAL FIELD FOR MORE THAN 3 DECADES AS A REGISTERED NURSE. WHEN MY GYN & UROLOGIST COULDN'T THE FIND THE CAUSE OF MY PAIN I BEGAN MY OWN RESEARCH. FIRST, I WENT TO THE MAYO CLINIC IN FLORIDA. I WAS REFERRED TO A UROGYNECOLOGIST AT THE MAYO CLINIC. HER REVIEWS WERE POOR SO I STARTED MY OWN RESEARCH FOR A DOCTOR. I FOUND DR. WALKER'S REVIEWS ON LINE AND CALLED FOR AN APPOINTMENT. WHEN I CALLED I WAS GIVEN AN APPOINTMENT THAT WEEK. MY HUSBAND AND I WENT TO THE FIRST VISIT. AFTER DR. WALKER LISTENED TO MY SYMPTOMS HE TOLD US THE TREATMENT FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS WAS WRONG. DR WALKER LAID OUT A PLAN TO FOLLOW FOR A POLYP REMOVAL FROM MY UTERUS WITH A BLADDER AND UTERINE LIFT. HE DID NOT USE MESH BUT A HUMAN GRAFT. THE SURGERY WAS A SUCCESS AND THE HOUR AND HALF WE DROVE TO SEE HIM WAS WELL WORTH IT.MY LIFE IS STARTING TO TURN AROUND. THANK YOU DR WALKER AND STAFF FOR ALL YOU DO.

Outstanding Doctors and Staff!!!! show details Outstanding Doctors and Staff!!!!
by Tameika E. on Feb 5th, 2013

i found out that due to the radiation therapy was pelvic bones collapse just 3 years after radiation. I was referred by my doctor that Dr. Walker is the best. On my first visit i felt welcome by the staff and i love that he deals primarily with natural alternative medicine. ive been doing my pelvic floor therapy to help strength my pelvic bone as well as lift my uterus. He is very friendly, easy to talk to, and creates a plan that will work for the both of us. He is very caring in our needs, although i didnt get to see him every appointment, i had the pleasure of being assigned to a great nurse TINA. She was the best!!!! i love how comfortable she made me feel and i didnt feel like just another patient. She gave me updates on my progress every appt and gave me great therapy remedies to do from home. Overall, excellent staff and even better doctor. I will continue to come here and referred everyone i know. Proud patient!!!!

Gorsha :) show details Gorsha :)
Nov 23rd, 2012

Dr. Walker is the best , I have been a patient for over 9.5 years and he always makes me feel comfortable and responds to all my questions and I have alot.... We love him like family... go see him you won't be sorry:)

Oustanding doctor! His bedside manner can't be topped. show details Oustanding doctor! His bedside manner can't be topped.
Nov 10th, 2012

Many doctors suggested IC was the culprit of my pain. And, I'm smart enough to research and know my symptoms looked alot like IC. But, after three years of getting the run around trying to get an official IC diagnosis, I'd almost given up on getting any relief. So, I was hesitant about my first visit with Dr. Walker. However, he came well recommended. So, I decided to give him a shot. On my first visit, I quickly discovered, everything good I'd heard about him was an understantment. Unlike many other doctors I've seen over the past three years, Dr. Walker listened to me describe my symptoms on the first visit, and immediately began a regiment to reduce my pain. He also scheduled an in-office scope for my second visit. No surprise, after three years of getting the run around, I was officially diagnosed, given further aid to continue to reduce my pain. With an official diagnosis, and treatment, I could then begin taking control of this illness. So, I'd tell anyone with girly issues, don't waste time with the rest. When it comes to uro/gyno/pelvic floor problems, Dr. Walker at Advanced Uro/gynocoloy in Orlando, is absolutely the best!

Dr. Walker is the best show details Dr. Walker is the best
by Michelle v. Williams on Sep 4th, 2012

Dr. Walker is the best. I was referred to Dr. Walker by my primary Dr. She told me he was the best and that he would take care of my problem. I am here to tell you he has did that. And has done a very great job. The problem no longer exist. Dr. Walker made me feel very comfortable each and every time I visited his office, the staff was very nice. I am here to tell any female that has a female problem and wants to take care of it please please go and see Dr. Walker. You will be glad you did. I know I am. Words cannot express how happy I am with the service I received from Dr. Walker. He is a very nice person that makes you feel very comfortable . Thank you Dr. Walker you have really made my life much much better. I will continue to visit your office. Keep up the good work. Thanks for a job well done

Thank you Dr. Walker for my new life !!! show details Thank you Dr. Walker for my new life !!!
Jul 8th, 2012

What can I say but thank you Dr. Walker for giving me my life back!!!I have suffered for years with a fallen bladder and rectum. Another doctor tried to fix the problemwith mesh and since that day I experienced pelvic pain. My pain was experienced daily and being an active woman I became so depressed I wanted to end my life.My Primary doctor referred me to Dr. Walker and told me in his opinion he was the best because of his sincere dedication to his patients and his amazing surgical skills. He is a Urogynecologist and unfortunately in Orlando there are very few of such trained doctors. Luckily for me I got in to see Dr. Walker who has quite a waiting list, but let me tell you.... he is worth the wait.Upon meeting him he put me at easy immediately with his warm smile and amazing ability to communicate effectively to me. After his very gentle examination he sat down with me and told me that unfortunately the mesh was causing me to experience the pelvic pain because of its attachment to a bone in my pelvis. This attachment caused me to have daily back pain with the pain running down my legs and even causing me to have unexpected bowel accidents.He gave me all my options and I opted for him to take out the mesh and replace it with a graft.Dr. Walker is one of the few doctors in Orlando trained to offer "Mesh Less" reconstructive surgery. I showed the information he gave me to my daughter who is an Attorney and after in depth research we felt his technique was the best and the safest, using a human graft instead of any other animal product. Lord knows I did not need to have any other complication on top of what I had.I prayed and put my life in the hands of Dr. Walker. I am here to tell you that when I awoke, I already felt relief from the back pain and although I had some discomfort from the surgery itself, I knew I was on the mend.Yesterday I saw him for my 4 month follow up and I am pain free. My bladder and rectum are normal. I no longer have bowel accidents and I am finally able to plan a cruise with my grandchildren for the summer. Who knows I may meet someone special on the ship, especially since Dr. Walker released me to resume ALL activities !!!.Thank you Dr. Walker for giving me my life back!! You are an amazing man filled with a sincere passion to help women. I will never forget how kind you were to call me at home at 9.50pm at night on your way home to your family, to check on my progress. Your respect for women and your professionalism needs to be modeled by many of your peers. May God bless you and your amazing staff- special mention for Cora and Nadia who have embraced Dr. Walker's vision to provide his patients the best customer service.

Dr. Walker gave my wife her life back!!! show details Dr. Walker gave my wife her life back!!!
Jul 2nd, 2012

My wife had surgery with another doctor. She experienced some complications afterwards including 5 days in the ICU and an additional 3 days for an infection. After the surgery my wife was living in constant pain. She was basically handicapped and could no longer go out or do the things that she enjoyed in life, let alone do the normal day-to-day things that she wanted to do at home. The surgeon who performed the initial surgery was arrogant and dismissed everything. My wife was discouraged and after being through so much, she did not want to see any more doctors. However, another great doctor recommended that we see Dr. Christopher Walker. He is the best doctor that I have every dealt with. He took almost 2 hours with us on our initial visit. He listened to us and agreed to take our case. Not many doctors would put themselves in that position (fixing another surgeons mistakes). Dr. Walker told me, I am going to try my best to help your wife. I will treat you like family. I will treat her like I would want my wife to be treated. Dr. Walker lived up to and exceeded all of his promises. After some excellent medical trouble-shooting (similar to Dr. House on TV) he made some scientific conclusions about what may have happened in the original surgery and he was correct. As a Computer Engineer I am seriously impressed by Dr. Walkers scientific approach and problem solving abilities. Dr. Walker performed a second surgery and gave my wife her life back! As soon as she woke up from her surgery performed by Dr. Walker she said, The pain is gone!. Dr. Walker knew exactly what to do. Her recovery was quick and smooth. Dr. Walker made sure that the hospital staff took great care of her and made sure that they kept me in the loop. I would recommend that you take your wife, your mom, your sister or loved one to see Dr. Walker. He will treat you like family. He is an amazing doctor with an excellent bedside manner. Additionally, his staff is a hand-picked group of very talented and caring people. Our experience with Dr. Walker has been excellent!

Jun 5th, 2012

Words cannot express how happy I am with Dr. Walker.My Primary doctor referred me to him and she told me he was the best.She was right !!!I had very heavy menstrual periods but also had the embarrassment of leaking urine every time I would get tickled by my husband or if I jogged.Dr Walker was able to help me with both via a simple office procedure and I was back to work the next day.He is a Specialist and after giving birth to 2 kids I realized I needed someone like him who could take care of everything without referring me out.Dr.Walker really cares about his patients and goes the extra mile to ensure his staff are always courteous and respectful.I am 42 yrs old and to date I have never met another doctor like him.I am a patient for life as he promised to also see me for my annual well visits.

Registered Nurse show details Registered Nurse
Jun 4th, 2012

Dr Walker looks at me when he is talking with me. He is not focused on the computer as many clinics are. Dr Walker makes me feel as if I am the "only" patient that he is concerned with; absolutely professional, comforting and allows the professional bonding to be personal; he is bright and doesnot allow one to give up.. His attitude, never give up and we can find a solution. Dr Walker doesnot place a bandaid on anything... he is going to find a solution

Endometrial Ablation show details Endometrial Ablation
May 3rd, 2012

I wanted to wait until a month after my endometrial ablation procedure which was performed by Dr. Walker to give you an honest review. Dr. Christopher Walker took the time to go over the pros and cons of the different methods that could be used and he never made me feel rush. I came to my appointment with several questions and he took the time to assure that I had complete understanding. He is awesome. After reading others review on the internet was severe cramping with your menstrual cycle, severe cramping during the procedure, and the procedure not working. The Procedure: WOW!!!! This was too easy. I had minimal to no pain at all during the procedure. I pre-medicated myself as instructed with Ibuprofen and Lortab. When Dr. Walker was numbing my cervix, I did begin to feel my heart racing, but this was nothing to be alarm by. Dr. Walker had already explained everything t step by step during my pre office visit what will take place. So the day of the procedure I knew what to expect. His calm smoothing voice took my mind completely off the racing heart. It didnt last long at all. I brought some headphone and music. I actually feel asleep on the table (that shows that I had no pain that was any concern) and when tapped me to tell me that I had one minute left out of the eight, I couldnt believe it. It was so pain free, that I jokingly said, You might need to go an extra minute. I read other reviews about how painful this was, but I honestly, honestly had hardly any pain. I am one who doesnt do well with any amount of pain. I have recommend Dr Walker to several of my co-workers who have had the same procedure done and they can co-sign what I am saying.After the Procedure:Dr. Walker had reminded me about how important it is to take the pain medication as schedule even if I didnt feel a lot of pain. He stated that it is important to keep the pain under control. Like I said previously, I dont do well with pain at all and not to mention I dont do well with strong medication. I took the Ibuprofen and Lortab as instructed, but I didnt like the way Lortab made me feel so I just took the Ibuprofen. It kept me comfortable. I had small amount of cramping (similar to menstrual cramps) which I placed a heating pad on and it took care of that problem. I took one day off after the procedure which I really didnt need to, but being on the Lortab I didnt want to go back to work. On the third day I was back to walking my 5.4 miles with no pain or discomfort. Now that was great. I had leakage for about 3 weeks which wasnt anything that a panty liner didnt take care. I had no pain or discomfort after the procedure. Remember no sex or tampon for two weeks. Dr. Walker takes pride in his work and his pt. He does his very best to make sure that he gives his patients what they are looking for. First Menstrual Cycle:I have been waiting for this day for so long. Let me remind you, I have to wear a large pad and a super tampon (thats a must) and I have to change every 2 hours. If I am 10 minutes later there will be an embarrassing moment. I pass large blood clots and dark clothing must be worn. My cycle will last about 7-10 days. We all know that this is not any way to live your life. This is why I wanted to wait after a month so that you can have the full review. My NEW menstrual cycle was no cramping, panty liner only, and it only lasted 2 days. The only time the panty liner was soiled was when I urinated. That was it. I can finally live again. Give Dr. Christopher Walkers office a call to make an appointment for a consultation. You wont be disappointed.

Dr.Christopher Walker is great! show details Dr.Christopher Walker is great!
Apr 24th, 2012

Dr.Walker is the best doctor I have been to in years! He is very personable and spends quality time with each patient answering questions and reassuring them. He diagnosed my problem even before he followed it up with tests which proved he was correct. Not only does he know what he's doing, he treats each patient like they are the only ones he is treating that day.The office staff is friendly and process the patients through easily. I strongly recommend this doctor to anyone who is searching for a doctor they can trust. Thank you, Dr. Walker!

Apr 19th, 2012

Had a bad experence at the office today. taking my business else where.

Bridgette Miller show details Bridgette Miller
Mar 1st, 2012

I had the honor and blessing of meeting Dr. Walker a little over a month ago. At the time, I was six months pregnant with my darling baby boy. Although I was in perfect health just weeks before we met, my body had gone into a slow decline as I developed, what I would later learn, was preeclampsia. After ultimately developing severe pain in my chest, I was transferred to Florida Hospital in Orlando. Upon arrival, I was warmly greeted by Dr. Walker and his dedicated team of nurses. While others could not diagnose my condition, Dr. Walker knew exactly the cause of my pain, and explained to me that I needed to deliver the baby in order to save both of our lives. I was deeply touched by his kindness, and reassured by his confidence. He spoke gently to my family, especially my husband, and answered all of our questions as I was prepared for surgery. He and his team moved quickly to ensure that both my life, and my babys life, were saved. With Gods amazing grace, we entrusted our lives in a person we had never known, and was put in the faithful hands of Dr. Walker. The surgery went beautifully, and my one pound, six ounce baby, was safely taken out of my womb. My family and I will be forever grateful for his presence in the hospital that day. He is truly an amazing doctor, and kind friend. I look forward to his continued care as my new gynecologist, and wish every blessing upon him and his family.

One of the best Doctors I've known! show details One of the best Doctors I've known!
Feb 27th, 2012

Dr. Walker is fantastic, personable, professional, caring and intelligent. When first contacted Loch Haven Obgyn I was seeking out a different doctor based on a friend's referral. However that doctor's availability was almost 2 months out. The receptionist suggested Dr. Walker because he had a quicker opening so I took it. That was the best decision and I refuse to switch to anyone else. I'm so impressed with Dr Walker that I'm willing and do drive 1.5 hours to see him. I feel very comfortable with him, can ask him anything and he always gives me as much time as I need. Its very hard to find the type of caliber Dr Walker represents and it's refreshing to know I can trust his opinion completely. The overall quality he offers his patients is a rare find. I refer all of my friends to him because in my opinion he's simply the best!

Feb 22nd, 2012

Dr. Walker is an amazing physician. I'm a long term patient (9 years ) and would not consider seeing another gynecologist. I have a long term problem with dysplasia ultimately resulting in surgery several years ago. I'm obsessive about my follow up and Dr. Walker always investigates potential problems with a sinsere concern for my health Dr. Walker provides the absolute best care a women could hope for. I have not had a doctor with better bedside manner and who actually remembers details from his patients lives from appointment to appointment.

Exceptional Doctor show details Exceptional Doctor
Jan 17th, 2012

Dr. Walker is a God sent to me and my family. Dr. Walker recommend that I do an endometrial ablation after suffering with excess bleeding. my family was in a crisis and only had 30 days left on my husband's insurance, Dr. Walker and the staff of Lock Haven OBGYN went beyond the call of duty to schedule me to have the procedure done in his office. The procedure went exceptionally well, the recovery was easy after following their instructions as to what I was to do at home. I can say that Dr. Christopher Walker is a very caring, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor in his field of practice. I am so blessed to have him as my doctor. The staff that works along with him is just as good as he is. Thanks again Dr. Walker.

Dec 17th, 2011

Dr. Walker is a blessing and the best ob/gyn I have ever had. He performed a very difficult fibroid removal enabling me to avoid a hysterectomy. I would give him 10 stars if I could. He is a very skilled physician but also has the compassion so many doctors lack. He takes the time to speak to the person as well as addressing the issue. Great doctor!!!!

Dec 17th, 2011

I am in the medical profession and so I know it is always wise to get a second opinion if planning a major procedure.Thank God I followed my instincts!!!I was told I would have to lose weight and that no surgeon would touch me! Another doctor called me a bladder cripple.Well, Dr. Walker the kind compassionate man he is, first entered my world and made me feel like a human being again and gave me hope.First, while looking me in the eyes at all times, he told me he would be able to do my hysterectomy using Robotic assistance and then on the same day perform a Urogynecology surgery to permanently fix my bladder and prevent me from an embarrassing problem I suffered with since giving childbirth.So many of my girlfriends suffer with this problem. In fact he told me 1 in 3 women have this problem.Well I am here to share with you that my experience from the beginning with my initial consultation to the end with me pain free and free of urinary incontinence was nothing short of being wonderful.The check in staff were very pleasant of special mention I must thank Grace.The doctor was at all times so caring and gifted with excellent surgical skills, to the point my husband cannot find some of the scars he made to perform the Robotic hysterectomy.He personally called me twice after my surgery to check on my recovery and had his assistant Tara call on another day. My outcome is beyond my expectations as I recently joined a Zumba class and now I do not leak a drop of urine and lord knows I do not miss having heavy painful menses.This doctor is a Urogynecologist and there are ONLY 5 such doctors in ALL of Orlando. Yes that right- FIVE! My office sends him all of our female urology and gynecology patients. So it might take a while to get in to see him, but trust me-HE IS WORTH THE WAIT!!!!If it means anything to you ladies I sent him my 83 year old mother with a uterine prolapse and she is now driving again and playing bingo on Wednesdays. THANKS DR. WALKER for giving me and ALL the patients I have referred to you our lives back.

HE'S THE BEST! show details HE'S THE BEST!
Oct 20th, 2011

DR. WALKER IS THE BEST OB/GYN AT FLORIDA HOSPITAL (AND I'VE SEEN SEVERAL OF THEM OVER THE LAST YEAR)! HE IS SINCERELY KIND, CARING AND COMPASSIONATE TO HIS PATIENTS, AS WELL AS TO HIS STAFF AND CO-WORKERS. HE IS VERY PERSONABLE AND PATIENT, AND TOOK THE NECESSARY TIME TO LISTEN TO MY CONCERNS. DR. WALKER GAVE ME HOPE THE FIRST DAY BY DIAGNOSING MY PROBLEM, AND WAS ABLE TO CORRECT MY CONDITION WITHIN A FEW WEEKS. HE EVEN CALLED ME AND MY HUSBAND AT HOME TO ANSWER QUESTIONS FOLLOWING A PROCEDURE. HE TREATS EVERYONE WITH LOVE AND RESPECT AND IS ADMIRED BY ALL WHO KNOW HIM. I'VE FINALLY FOUND THE PERFECT OB/GYN!

Oct 16th, 2011

I am very impressed with both Dr. Walker's bedside manners as well as knowledge. I have referred several friends to him.

Mrs S Womelsdorff show details Mrs S Womelsdorff
Oct 6th, 2011

Dr Walker addressed my symptoms. He didn't try to mask them with medications. He spoke to and listened to me in a way that demonstrated that my words had value. My surgery was scheduled promptly and efficiently. From check in to check out compassion and courtesy was shown by each staff member. I didn't feel that I troubled him or was anything but what he was focused on at the time of my visit. Heartily hope his career is blessed as he is such a blessing!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Sep 22nd, 2011

Doctor Walker has been a wonderful Doctor overall. He allows me to feel at ease, answers all of my questions and has great bedside manners which is rear for many physicians today. I would recommend Dr. Walker without hesitation.

The BEST OB/GYN in the WORLD:) show details The BEST OB/GYN in the WORLD:)
Sep 7th, 2011

Dr. Walker is the BEST doctor ever. I would not go to anyone else but him. I really don't know where to start. Dr. Walker delivered my daughter in 2009. He is very kind & helpful. His bedside matter is so wonderful. He make sure that his staff keep him updated if he is away for a few. After having her I only went to him because he's the only one that don't rush me out of the office. He's very informative. He does not leave the room until every question and concern is tended too. He is straight to the point. He make sure that you will go home comfortable & worries free. He has a very positive attitude. A couple months ago I had to have surgery. He saved my life. I thank God for blessing him with a wonderful gift. He is a God fearing man & he is not a shame about it. I recommend him to anyone who is looking for OB/GYN. I suggest you ask for him. "YOU ARE AMAZING & the GREATEST DR. WALKER" Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Dr. Walker is the Best! show details Dr. Walker is the Best!
Sep 5th, 2011

Dr. Walker is so kind, patient, and genuinely interested in being helpful to his patients! After seeing seven different gynocologists, no one could tell me why I had painful intercourse. Dr. Walker was the first to do a thorough evaluation of my symptoms and ask me about issues with my bladder. He diagnosed me with Interstitial Cystitis and referred me to a pelvic physical therapist, who taught me how to strengthen my pelvic floor muscles. Through his care, I am almost completely pain free during intercourse and can go four hours before visiting a restroom. He changed my life!

The best gynecologist in the world show details The best gynecologist in the world
Sep 1st, 2011

Dr. Walker is very good to me. I've been a patient for years and I have had the best experience. I don't like gynecology but he makes my visit fast and easy. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks Dr. Walker, you are the greatest.

18-year patient show details 18-year patient
Aug 16th, 2011

Dr. Walker is always smiling and makes me feel very comfortable. He takes the time to listen and understand my concerns and provides that 'family doctor' experience. Although many other ObGyns are within a short distance, I happily drive 45 minutes across town to see Dr. Walker.

Marian Sabedra show details Marian Sabedra
Jul 21st, 2011

Have you ever met a doctor who makes you feel welcome when they enter the room? You have this assurance that each visit is important and that you can ask questions without fear of feeling inept. This describes Dr. Christopher Walker. He is very caring, patient, compassionate and knowledgeable. He takes the time to make sure you know exactly what is going on with your health. I have had the pleasure of being his patient for 10 years. Recently, I had to have surgery and it was a scary experience. Dr. Walker was awesome! He made sure that I was informed of both pre-op and post-op instructions. He took the time to answer all of my questions. I had to stay overnight for pain management and before 7am the next morning he was there to check on my progress. I have the utmost confidence that he will provide me with the best of care. I highly recommend this doctor!!

Mrs. Cindy Bennett show details Mrs. Cindy Bennett
Jun 30th, 2011

I only have kind words for this doctor. He is courteous from the time he walks in the room until the time he leaves.He listens to you as a person, not just another patient.He is very thorough in his examination. He asked you plenty of questions when he first meets you. He also makes you feel like you are his only patient. More doctors need to be more like him. He kept me from having unnecessary surgery. I was having pelvic pain and one doctor in the same office was going to perform exploratory surgery on me to find out why i was in so much pain. I ended up seeing him, and he checked my bladder and come to find out, this was why I was having so much pain. no surgery necessary now.

One word for Dr.Walker - Awesome! show details One word for Dr.Walker - Awesome!
Jun 29th, 2011

Dr Walker is the kind of Doctor that makes you feel extremely comfortable with his bed side mannerism. I would and have recommended several of my family and friends to him. Dr.Walker is the kind of Doctor that makes you feel comfortable around him and not nervous.

Would you fly from California to Florida to see a doctor? show details Would you fly from California to Florida to see a doctor?
Jun 4th, 2011

That's exactly what *I* did. I was first referred to Dr. Walker in 2010 when I was diagnosed with a huge cyst on my right ovary. He performed my surgery and I was back to work in three weeks. His bedside manner is IMPECCABLE, he takes time to talk with you (as mentioned by other clients here), and he made me feel very, VERY well cared for, very much like family. Now, at age 41, I'm concerned with my fertility, and I scheduled my appointment with Dr. Walker for my annual Pap smear and a mammogram on a Thursday, during a five-day break between assignments as a travel nurse in California. During the same appointment, I voiced my concerns about my fertility and inquired about getting an antral follicle count done. Within a few minutes, Dr. Walker was making phone calls and and I had an appointment with a local fertility clinic for the following Monday. I literally wept in gratitude. Any questions why I flew across the *country* to see this wonderful physician? (Thank you for EVERYTHING, Dr. Walker!)

Jun 3rd, 2011

I have seen Dr. Walker several times and I was very impressed with his bedside manner and caring demeanor. He makes you feel very comfortable during the exam and spends time discussing any problems you may be experiencing. I would highly recommend him.

May 31st, 2011

I had been struggling with painful urinary issues and multiple UTI's for years. At least 5 different gynocologists examined me, and no one could figure out why all of my tests for infection, disease, etc were coming back negative. Dr. Walker was the first to suggest looking at my bladder. After performing the test, he diagnosed me with Interstitial Cystitis, which is apparently what I have been living with for years and ALL of the others doctors missed it. I am SO happy to have found Dr. Walker. He helped me when no one else could. He is extremely knowledgable, and provides great explanation as to treatments, etc. He spent a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions. He is a GREAT doctor I would highly recommend him!

Very Knowledgable & A Doctor that Listens show details Very Knowledgable & A Doctor that Listens
May 6th, 2011

Dr. Walker is awesome. It took me two or three gynocologists before I found a doctor I am happy with. He actually listens to your problem and spends time with you, plus he types his own notes in the computer while you are in his doctor's office (less room for error by staff in my opinion). I am postmenopausal and had a light brown discharge, indicating to me that there could be possible light bleeding, which he agreed. At Florida Hospital he performed hysteroscopic surgery and removed a polyp. He did an excellent job and so did the hospital staff....so very attentive. His bedside manner is perfect and he works hard at making his patients happy and comfortable. A friend recommended him to me and he helped her out tremendously too with something far more serious. He loves to teach and explains things so very well. In my three appointments I have met three different interns and I think these young upcoming doctors can learn a lot from Dr. Walker.

Stress Incontinence NO MORE!!! show details Stress Incontinence NO MORE!!!
May 6th, 2011

Six weeks ago, Dr Walker performed my TOT procedure. My quality of life is off the charts now. It was good before but to be relieved of this embarassing issue is truly life changing. I am a 44 yo having had 2 vaginal births irritated with leaking when sneezing, coughing, or jumping - figured "it came with age". Then I took up marathon training it went from irritating to complete frustration. During my annual exam, in casual conversation with Dr C, he recommended I see Dr Walker. After some testing it seemed I was the ideal candidate. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SETTLE FOR POISE OR DEPENDS JUST YET LADIES!!!! Get back your life- Sneeze, cough, jump and RUN with confidence!!!

Happy Patient show details Happy Patient
Mar 6th, 2011

I have suffered with the diagnosis of an Overactive Bladder for over 10 yrs.So far I have been cared for by 4 doctors all of whom kept placing me ondifferent medications all of which made me constipated and with a dry mouth.Finally I got referred by my Primary doctor to see Dr. Walker a Urogynecologist working at Loch Haven Ob/Gyn.He spent over 30mins with me and after performing extensive bladder tests he offered me a new procedure which has changed the quality of my life. He implanted a small electrical leadbeside the nerve that controls my bladder (Interstim) and now I am free of taking meds.Before I was a bladder cripple and pretty much house bound and thanks to Dr Walker I am now able to live my life.As I reflect, on this doctor he reminds me of the man who once was my Pediatrician- a true gentleman with a genuine care for his patients. Please do not change doc!!!

by Teresa on Feb 18th, 2011

Like many of my friends I avoided a good laugh, exercising and going on nature walks. Reason... my bladder.At Age 57, I would have urinary incontinence which wreaked havoc on my life.Thank God I met Dr. Christopher Walker, an Urogynecologist to whom I was referred by my Family Physician.He spent over 40 mins with me comforting me and reassuring me that I was NOT alone, as millions of women suffer from this condition.His bedside manner stood out but his surgical skill won me over in terms of me having absolute respect and admiration for him.He offered me a bladder sling surgery which was truthfully painless and simple. Since the surgery I have had NO problems and I have been able to return to my active life.Thanks Dr. Walker and I wish those women afflicted with similar problems will be fortunate enough to get you as their physician.

He's awesome show details He's awesome
by Patricia on Jun 21st, 2010

I have been having symptoms of PCOS but my previous obgyn said my hormone levels were normal. This went on for six months and after having non stop bleeding for months followed by no period for months and then bleeding again I couldn't stand it anymore and I switched doctors. Dr. Walker listened to me directly and I didn't have to deal with a different nurse every time I had a question. He would actually call me back. He also gave me some good information on how to stop the weight gain from the hormonal imbalance.

Jodi show details Jodi
by Jodi on Apr 14th, 2010

After giving birth to twins I had persistent leaking of urine from my bladder.I will never forget Dr. Walker coming in the room and reassuring me that firstly this was NOT normal and that I did not have to suffer with this problem any longer.He advised me that there was a procedure that he could do that would take him 8-10mins which would "tack up" my bladder.I had the procedure done and my expectations were exceeded.I now have a NEW life with no further episodes of embarassment.I cannot begin to stress how wonderful Dr. Walker was throughout the process.His bedside manner is most striking- absolute humility and a respect for God.I will not forget that as I complimented him for his surgical skill, he gave all the praise to God.Dr. Walker, I wish you well and please impart not only your knowledge to your students but also your compassion.

by Jennifer on Feb 27th, 2010

I was classified as being a "high risk" patient obstetrically.My husband and I were at "wits end" when we found out we were pregnant because of my underlying medical problem.Dr.Walker made my journey through my pregnancy a tolerable and in the end a special life changing memory.His bedside manner, genuine caring and compassion for his patients will NEVER be forgotten.I will always remember the waiting room at Loch Haven Ob/Gyn being filled with women like myself waiting patiently in line to have the opportunity to share our intimate thoughts, pains and struggles with Dr. Walker, knowing that he does listen and care about us as an individual and not think of us as being another chart.My family and friends were particularly impressed with his surgical skill and attention to details such as ensuring I would get the most cosmetic surgical scar. To this day, most of my friends do not know I had a C/section!! Thats great for me around summer time.When last I saw him he was as always smiling and full of life teaching his medical student with such ease. Thank God we have mentors such as Dr. Walker who can impart their knowledge and bedside manner to the next generation of doctors.

by Jamie Strang, LPN on Oct 20th, 2009

Worked for him - GREAT DOC!