Dr. Christopher Walker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

October 23rd, 2016
A Culture of Excellence
I have lived in three major metropolitan areas and had the good fortune to always find great healthcare. But Dr. Christopher Walker is in a class by himself. Dr. Walker has an extraordinary level of combined competence, compassion, and diligence to provide his patients with superior outcomes. And it is obvious that Dr. Walker has established a culture of excellence throughout his practice. I have been to UroGyn Specialists of Florida Lake Mary and Orlando offices and have interfaced with other physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, physical therapist, and medical assistant professionals. Each and every one provided me with excellent care. Last on this list, but no less important, the office staff is professional, friendly, kind, and efficient. Thank you Dr. Walker and UroGyn Specialists of Florida!

October 15th, 2016
It happened to me...
When women get to a particular age no one really talks about what you can do to help this area. Urogy Specialists of Florida will help you understand and show you all your options they have to offer. You don't have to wait for your turn any more;-}

September 27th, 2016
Dr. Walker is an amazing person and an incredible surgeon! He is unbelievably compassionate, humble, and sincere and makes you truly feel like family. His demeanor calms my nerves when he enters the room and his ability to simply explain what the treatment plan is, helps me logically process the next steps. I have had more than six (6) surgeries with Dr. Walker through the years for fibroids, endometriosis, bladder problems, etc. and the best part is that I can trust him whole heartedly with my care. I have also been lucky enough to work with Nikki in Billing and she too is amazing! She is able to help me navigate to the right people when needed and helped me “fix” problems that weren’t even billing related! I am so grateful to have found Dr. Walker ~10 years ago and don’t know where I would be today without him! Thank you Dr. Walker for being the kind and loving person you are and your tremendous knowledge about a multitude of things makes my continued experiences wonderful!

September 27th, 2016
patient
Dr Walker has a great bedside manner and as well, does his staff. He didn't just jump into surgery with out extensive testing to be sure all avenues have been met and crossed. Although many were invasive and uncomfortable to me, I knew it had to be done. I appreciate his expertise and knowledge of what I am going through. I feel comfortable in knowing Im in good hands going forth with my surgery. I loved his ARNP's they too were very knowledgably in what I was going through. Made me very comfortable. Usually you find someone in an office with attitude, everyone thus far has had his "type" of patient care and beside manner. The Billing staff, did have an attitude I felt. Especially since I had not owed anything on my account. Until speaking with them I felt like I mattered, they just made me feel like they cared all about money, and not my health. I get it, that's they're job, but it wasn't comfortable in my eyes. Almost like dealing with a car salesman

September 9th, 2016
The Best Uro/Gyn and staff!
As soon as I saw Dr. Walker I knew I was at the right place! I have a LOT going on with my body and it won't be an easy task to either figure it out or help it! But, saying that, if there is a chance to fix it HE is the right DR! Yes, I would absolutely recommend him and do to my friends. I have a lot of a nerve damage in my body from a back surgery that failed but we are still working on it! I have had some improvement with my bladder incontinence and I than God and Dr. Walker and his nurses/technicians for that! Minedy is FABULOUS - I LOVE HER. Still contemplating a surgery! They are so educated and know the latest in this field ....No need to go anywhere else this is ONESTOP shop for everything we need! I love everyone there!!

August 11th, 2016
Great doctor Great guy

July 29th, 2016
I would like to communicate that all of my experience with Dr. Christopher Walker has been excellent! He has a wonderful, caring manner, he is very sensitive to the needs of his patients. Dr. Walker has always explained to me, in a way that was understandable, the information pertaining to any issue I have had. He has been very good about listening to my concerns, not dismissing them, yet addressing them the way that he sees best for my care. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

July 12th, 2016
Dr. Walker - 5 Stars
I am the mother of 3. After my third child I started to notice that I couldn’t control my bladder as I once could. I suffered from frequent urges to run to the rest room, waking up several times a night to use the rest room, and squeezing leakage. After 4 years of dealing with this I became very frustrated. I looked into reconstruction but, at 8k it was way too expensive. I started to look into other options. This was an extremely personal issue to talk about it, but I finally talked to my OB-GYN and he referred me to Dr. Walker, and advised me that he was the best in treating this type of condition. My first impression of Dr. Walker’s office was that it was extremely welcoming. The staff was extremely welcoming and it was like walking into “bliss”. The office has an inviting contemporary layout, and the patient rooms are equipped with music players and aromatherapy humidifiers. The whole atmosphere is very relaxing and makes one feel very comfortable. This astonishing environment compliments Dr. Walker’s great personality. Dr. Walker is a force to be reckoned with! He is very attentive and listens to you as an individual, not just a patient. Dr. Walker takes the time to understand your issue and puts together a custom plan to correct any issues that you may be facing. I am a patient for life as he has won me over time and time again. There are no issues too great for Dr. Walker. I no longer suffer from frequent urges to run to the rest room, and I no longer wake up several times a night to use the rest room, or squeezing leakage. Not only has Dr. Walker corrected my bladder issues, and this was covered by my insurance, but he has addressed issues I didn’t even know could be corrected. He goes over every option, and the steps in any procedure that he does. I highly recommend Dr. Walker.

July 7th, 2016
I am so impressed by Dr. Walker. He was truly a miracle to me.

June 23rd, 2016
LOVE THIS DOCTOR!
great doctor, great office staff!

June 13th, 2016
My answer to managing my chronic post-mesh issues.
Dr. Walker helped me after I had already had two transvaginal meshes removed out of state. I live in FL and was so happy to find him. He is helping me manage my chronic vaginal scarring and pelvic pain. I thought there was no help for me. Dr Walker is so caring and made me feel like I do not have to fear the unknown future I have as a pelvic mesh patient who had mesh go terribly wrong. It is also nice to have found a wonderful and knowledgeable doctor in FL. He said he would take care of me and not to worry. God bless you Dr Walker!

April 27th, 2016
Dr. Walker healing hands!
Dr Walker literally saved my life he is the most compassionate doctor ever to be know .I truly felt like he went through what I went through. I know for a fact that he is healing thousands of women effected by this sling and mess issues. I Thank God for bringing him into my life and actually giving me my life back.