A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Walshe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Walshe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Walshe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Walshe graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Walshe has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Walshe MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Walshe practice?
- Dr. Christopher Walshe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Walshe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Suffolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Suffolk Obstetricians & Gynecologists.