A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Walton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Walton, General Orthopedics Specialist with Interests in Sports Medicine & Knee Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walton
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Walton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Walton graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher N. Walton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher N. Walton practice?
- Dr. Christopher Walton has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Walton practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Surgeons.