A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Walton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Walton, General Orthopedics Specialist with Interests in Sports Medicine & Knee Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Walton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Walton graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher N. Walton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher N. Walton practice?
- Dr. Christopher Walton has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Walton practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Surgeons.