Dr. Christopher Walz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 2nd, 2016
Fabulous Doctor
I’ve been Dr. Walz’s patient for a handful of years. He is consistently a very kind and patient doctor who is thorough and when necessary he thinks outside of the box to do all he can to help his patients. While being Dr. Walz’s patient, I’ve had temporary and semi-permanent tubes put in my ears by Dr. Walz. Both procedures have gone really well. I suffer from a rare condition called, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS). He and his staff during office visits and the staff at the Rancho Mirage Surgery Center during both procedures made sure to do all they could to keep from aggravating my CRPS. During all the office visits and on the days of my procedures, Dr. Walz has always acted as if I was his only patient, he answered all of my questions no matter how long it took. I have had such faith in and liked Dr. Walz as a practitioner, I even had him help my daughter who was tongue-tied. He made her feel comfortable before snipping part of her tongue. I highly recommend Dr. Walz and the Rancho Mirage Surgery Center.

June 8th, 2015
Cough
Came in with a ten month cough.. He and staff were perfect.. Will recommend Dr. Walz to others and return should the need arise... Thank you for putting me at ease...

September 5th, 2014
Excellent! Fit me in at the last minute before the weekend. Thank you!

June 9th, 2014
He is on time and i think he is a very good doctor BUT I wont be going back i am sorry to say. His staff is incomptent,arrogance, rude , non caring . They are so nasty I dont want to have that experience again.

February 24th, 2013
Patient of Dr. Walz
He is by far "THEE" most incredible doctor. He is easy to work with, not over dramatic about a situation and extremely very thorough. He did my Thyroid surgery and was amazing. I totally recommend him to anyone and everyone.

February 16th, 2013
Amazing doctor
I visited Dr. Walz because of a thyroid issue I was having. He did my surgery yesterday and I am extremely impressed. My incision is so small and I am already feeling much better. His staff is great, they get me in and out so quickly. I am also able to get appointments pretty quickly. After my surgery he came to visit me the next morning since I stayed overnight to see how I was coming along. He listened to my questions and answered them perfectly. He also personally called me a few days after my surgery because of a few issues I was having. I highly recommend him!

November 18th, 2012
Trust him to make my health decision
Easy to work with. Great follow up. While under surgery problem was noticed & I had told him to do what he would do if it were his body & he made these decision. Have felt better than I have in years. Wish more Drs were this understanding with patients.

August 14th, 2010