Otolaryngologists
39000 Bob Hope Dr
Ste W301
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
760-340-4566
Locations and availability (2)

by Michael Cox on Sep 5th, 2014

Excellent! Fit me in at the last minute before the weekend. Thank you!

by Ray Katzf on Jun 9th, 2014

He is on time and i think he is a very good doctor BUT I wont be going back i am sorry to say. His staff is incomptent,arrogance, rude , non caring . They are so nasty I dont want to have that experience again.

|  Patient of Dr. Walz  |  show details
by Marleen Musilli on Feb 24th, 2013

He is by far "THEE" most incredible doctor. He is easy to work with, not over dramatic about a situation and extremely very thorough. He did my Thyroid surgery and was amazing. I totally recommend him to anyone and everyone.

|  Amazing doctor  |  show details
by Sophia K. on Feb 16th, 2013

I visited Dr. Walz because of a thyroid issue I was having. He did my surgery yesterday and I am extremely impressed. My incision is so small and I am already feeling much better. His staff is great, they get me in and out so quickly. I am also able to get appointments pretty quickly. After my surgery he came to visit me the next morning since I stayed overnight to see how I was coming along. He listened to my questions and answered them perfectly. He also personally called me a few days after my surgery because of a few issues I was having. I highly recommend him!

|  Trust him to make my health decision  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2012

Easy to work with. Great follow up. While under surgery problem was noticed & I had told him to do what he would do if it were his body & he made these decision. Have felt better than I have in years. Wish more Drs were this understanding with patients.

|  Dr. Chris Walz A Doctor That Stands Apart from the Rest!  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2012

I was so impressed with Dr Walz in his knowledge to quickly assess my problem with irritated throat, sinus and breathing. He looked at all alternatives, made suggestions with options and prescribed what I needed. He took time with me reviewed my history and he has a wonderful way about him. The staff was great as well. If you want a Doctor that is knowledgeable, professional, result oriented, the Dr. Walz is for you! Thank you, Diane Wagner

Aug 14th, 2010