A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Wang is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Mark Wang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Wang practice?
- Dr. Christopher Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Wang practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors and New York Geriatric Doctors.