Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Wang
Dr. Christopher Wang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Wang is affiliated with Harlem Hospital Center, Lincoln Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Wang has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Christopher Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr. Rawand Khader
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Bronx, NY 0.29 mi13
Dr. Eteri Tetrok
Bronx, NY 0.31 mi16
Dr. Ebony Copeland
Adolescent Medicine, Family Medicine, Residency
Bronx, NY 0.32 mi8