Dr. Christopher Wangard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Wangard?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 1st, 2008

First child and first pediatrician

My wife and I had our daughter and my mother recommended Dr. Wangard to us. We couldn't have been happier with our choice. He was always happy and pleasant and his bedside manner was amazing. He always took time to address each of our concerns, which was a big deal with my wife and I being first time parents and freaking out at every little thing. We recently moved to Lincoln, NE and honestly considered driving back home to have my daughter seen by him but quickly realized that wasn't a possibility. My wife and I have never been so sad to leave a Doctor before and that says a lot.

February 3rd, 2015