A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Warlick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Warlick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Warlick, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Warlick graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Warlick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Warlick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Warlick practice?
Dr. Christopher Warlick practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.