A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Warlick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Warlick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warlick
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Warlick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Warlick, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Warlick graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Warlick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher A Warlick MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Warlick practice?
- Dr. Christopher Warlick has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Warlick practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.