A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Warlick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Warlick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Warlick, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Warlick graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Warlick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher A Warlick MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Warlick practice?
- Dr. Christopher Warlick has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Warlick practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.