Dr. Christopher Wathier Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Wathier?

Time spent wisely

Posted on March 24th, 2017

Good eye contact,responsive and respects this patient. Nurse is knowledgeable,able to expand on answers and concerns.

dr w is a brilliant doc

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

When I met doc I was a mess stress. Overweight. Severe nasal allergies . Skin conditions. Joints. Knees Among other things. He got started on me right away I hope he can be my doc for life

Posted on August 23rd, 2013

Absolute worst!!!! I could never recommend this Doctor. Worst is his staff. Rude, impolite and seem really put out that they have to work there. Not just one, but everyone I came in contact with. Don't just walk away from this Doctor, RUN!

Lower Back problem

Posted on October 23rd, 2011

Miracle worker. I had a herniated disc in my lower back. Dr. Wathier improved my situation immensely. Very professional doctor.

New Patient

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

I am a new patient, recently diagnosed with type 2 diabeties. Dr. Wathier spent over 40 minutes asking me questions and instructing me on the proper way to eat and take my medications. He was understanding and gave me very good individual attention. I could not have asked for a better encounter. His office staff was helpful in obtaining a glucometer and strips, faxing in my R/X and clearing the way for my blood tests. I give his office an A+ for my initial appointments.

He's the worst

Posted on March 12th, 2011

This doctor is one of the worst doctors I have ever dealt with, and I am a medical professional. Everything is a long drawn out process. I have always had to wait at least 45 minutes after my appointment to be seen and I usually try get the first "appointment". Refill requests take weeks, prior authorizations take weeks, he has the worst bedside manner, it's like talking to a statue, and he gives the impression that you are totally inconveniencing him. He is why minute clinics exist.

Posted on March 29th, 2010

He is a very good Doctor!!!

Posted on October 23rd, 2009

Seems to not listen to the problem. Did not believe that I was having the problems I was having. Tried to correct my neck without asking first if he could. It hurt for weeks afterward. Gave him a second chance told me to ice and heat an injury that ended up needing major attention according to specialists. It was extremely difficult to get referrals from him. Later I found out he had miss read my x rays. You can easily get in for an appointment but what is the point when the doctor isn't very good at doing his job.

Posted on September 24th, 2017