Dr. Christopher Watters MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Raleigh, NC

January 9th, 2015
Excellent surgeon with outstanding staff. Very happy with my surgery results.

December 30th, 2014
I hate going to the doctors and never take the time to give a rating for anything or anyone. However, Dr. Christopher Watters was so exceptional that I had to share my experience. Dr. Watters made a very uncomfortable situation very comfortable. He seems like a real "man's man". I did not feel "violated" with his bed side manner. I trusted him and did not dread going to see him for follow up visits. I highly recommend him for his expertise and excellent bedside manner!!

August 26th, 2014
I would not recommend Dr. Watters. Seemed unconcerned about the patient and in a rush to leave the examining room. Did not contact family after the surgery as is usual at Duke Raleigh. Discharged the patient with incomplete directions. Did not examine the surgical site at follow up visit even though the patient was complaining of pain.

May 7th, 2014
In the two times I saw him, I felt rushed. I'm not sure if he is so concerned with being on time that he wants to leave as soon as he enters the exam room. He tried to leave before answering my questions. Not a good experience.

October 25th, 2013
World Class Surgeon
I had a complex procedure to remove a tumor off a nerve on the front side of my spine. After meeting Dr. Watters, I knew he was the man for the job. Immediately after talking to Dr. Watters, it is quite apparent that he has extensive experience and has seen more than most surgeons. He was extremely confident, and rightfully so, that he could perform this complex procedure without any side effects. He has given me my life back. Dr. Watters is truly a world class surgeon.

October 13th, 2010
Dr. Watters has a great practical sense to his work. I appreciated his attitude and the amount of post surgical care he provided.

December 29th, 2009
Dr. Christopher Watters and staff
Professional, competent, courteous and on time what more need be said? Received a thank you note for "choosing their practice for my treatment". Unprecedented in this age.

November 13th, 2009
Excellent Dr.
We are fairly new to the area and had a health problem and Dr. Watters was honest and up front and also at the same time gave us hope. He was awesome.

May 22nd, 2009
Please reconsider
Would not recommend this office. Very inconsiderate, cold, and unfeeling staff. Additonally, their policies are not customer/patient friendly. Arrived 2 mins before appointment time but appointment was canceled because it was not "15" mins before. Extremely frustrating and insensitive to the patient's time and money. You cannot tell me that an office that operates in that manner is concerned with yours or my care. I would seriously re-think this doctor as your choice.