Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 9th, 2015

Excellent surgeon with outstanding staff. Very happy with my surgery results.

Dec 30th, 2014

I hate going to the doctors and never take the time to give a rating for anything or anyone. However, Dr. Christopher Watters was so exceptional that I had to share my experience. Dr. Watters made a very uncomfortable situation very comfortable. He seems like a real "man's man". I did not feel "violated" with his bed side manner. I trusted him and did not dread going to see him for follow up visits. I highly recommend him for his expertise and excellent bedside manner!!

Aug 26th, 2014

I would not recommend Dr. Watters. Seemed unconcerned about the patient and in a rush to leave the examining room. Did not contact family after the surgery as is usual at Duke Raleigh. Discharged the patient with incomplete directions. Did not examine the surgical site at follow up visit even though the patient was complaining of pain.

May 7th, 2014

In the two times I saw him, I felt rushed. I'm not sure if he is so concerned with being on time that he wants to leave as soon as he enters the exam room. He tried to leave before answering my questions. Not a good experience.

World Class Surgeon show details World Class Surgeon
by Jonathan Thomas on Oct 25th, 2013

I had a complex procedure to remove a tumor off a nerve on the front side of my spine. After meeting Dr. Watters, I knew he was the man for the job. Immediately after talking to Dr. Watters, it is quite apparent that he has extensive experience and has seen more than most surgeons. He was extremely confident, and rightfully so, that he could perform this complex procedure without any side effects. He has given me my life back. Dr. Watters is truly a world class surgeon.

Oct 13th, 2010

Dr. Watters has a great practical sense to his work. I appreciated his attitude and the amount of post surgical care he provided.

Dr. Christopher Watters and staff show details Dr. Christopher Watters and staff
by Richard G. (Rick) Rowell, Sr. on Dec 29th, 2009

Professional, competent, courteous and on time what more need be said? Received a thank you note for "choosing their practice for my treatment". Unprecedented in this age.

Excellent Dr. show details Excellent Dr.
by Carl and Kim Patula Raleigh North Carolina on Nov 13th, 2009

We are fairly new to the area and had a health problem and Dr. Watters was honest and up front and also at the same time gave us hope. He was awesome.

Please reconsider show details Please reconsider
May 22nd, 2009

Would not recommend this office. Very inconsiderate, cold, and unfeeling staff. Additonally, their policies are not customer/patient friendly. Arrived 2 mins before appointment time but appointment was canceled because it was not "15" mins before. Extremely frustrating and insensitive to the patient's time and money. You cannot tell me that an office that operates in that manner is concerned with yours or my care. I would seriously re-think this doctor as your choice.