Surgical Specialist
1212 Cedarhurst Dr
Ste 102
North Hills, Raleigh, NC 27609
919-431-9911
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  World Class Surgeon  |  show details
by Jonathan Thomas on Oct 25th, 2013

I had a complex procedure to remove a tumor off a nerve on the front side of my spine. After meeting Dr. Watters, I knew he was the man for the job. Immediately after talking to Dr. Watters, it is quite apparent that he has extensive experience and has seen more than most surgeons. He was extremely confident, and rightfully so, that he could perform this complex procedure without any side effects. He has given me my life back. Dr. Watters is truly a world class surgeon.

|  show details
Oct 13th, 2010

Dr. Watters has a great practical sense to his work. I appreciated his attitude and the amount of post surgical care he provided.

|  Dr. Christopher Watters and staff  |  show details
by Richard G. (Rick) Rowell, Sr. on Dec 29th, 2009

Professional, competent, courteous and on time what more need be said? Received a thank you note for "choosing their practice for my treatment". Unprecedented in this age.

|  Excellent Dr.  |  show details
by Carl and Kim Patula Raleigh North Carolina on Nov 13th, 2009

We are fairly new to the area and had a health problem and Dr. Watters was honest and up front and also at the same time gave us hope. He was awesome.

|  Please reconsider  |  show details
May 22nd, 2009

Would not recommend this office. Very inconsiderate, cold, and unfeeling staff. Additonally, their policies are not customer/patient friendly. Arrived 2 mins before appointment time but appointment was canceled because it was not "15" mins before. Extremely frustrating and insensitive to the patient's time and money. You cannot tell me that an office that operates in that manner is concerned with yours or my care. I would seriously re-think this doctor as your choice.