Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Weight
Dr. Christopher Weight, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN, with other offices in Hibbing, MN and Osseo, MN (and 1 other location). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Weight is affiliated with Fairview University Medical Center - Mesabi. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Weight has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Christopher Weight is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.