A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Weinmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Weinmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Weinmann, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinmann graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weinmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Franklin Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Weinmann FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Weinmann practice?
- Dr. Christopher Weinmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Weinmann practices Surgery near Gilford, NH.
See Gilford Surgeons.