A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Weiss, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Weiss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Martin Weiss MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Christopher Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Weiss practices Surgery near Plant City, FL.
See Plant City Surgeons.