A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Weiss, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Weiss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Martin Weiss MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Christopher Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Weiss practices Surgery near Plant City, FL.
See Plant City Surgeons.