A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Welsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Welsch, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Robotic and Minimally Invasive Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Welsch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Welsch graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Welsch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson-Madison County Gen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Welsch MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Welsch practice?
- Dr. Christopher Welsch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Welsch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Paris, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, TN and Selmer, TN.
See Paris Obstetricians & Gynecologists.