Dr. Christopher Welsch Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Welsch?

Great doctor

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

I have been so blessed by having this Christian man as my dr. He is thorough, up to date and even has helped see Jx get state of the art medical equipment. The new digital picturing mammogram machine I will experience later this month. He has such compassion for women's health issues. He helped me and my daughter w/ issues. My former dr. told me it was just my body and deal w/ it. But after an insurance chg, I had to chg providers. I told Dr. W, who asked how old I was, then told me, I did not have to deal w/ that, there were procedures to help. He was right, wonderful help. If you want a caring dr. who listens to you and your female issues and not wanting pills, this is the dr. for you.

PhD

Posted on June 28th, 2015

Cocky and downright racist!!! Will never recommend him.

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Dr Welsch is an excellent physician. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on January 9th, 2015

Delivered my 1st child... my favorite by far!!!

2 thumbs up!!

Posted on January 6th, 2015

Dr. Welsch is an excellent doctor!!! Extremely caring, I can't say enough about him!

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Dr. Welsch sincerely cares about his patients. He has a wonderful bedside manner and truly LISTENS.

Wonderful

Posted on December 15th, 2014

Dr. Welsch is an extremely caring and professional individual. He takes the time to discuss concerns, answer question and has an incredible bedside manner.

Very thankful for Dr Welsch!!

Posted on October 29th, 2014

My husband and I met Dr Welsch during my labor with our first child. When the nurses all thought everything was OK, Dr Welsch realized that I wouldn't be able to deliver without help. He took the time to explain the situation and answer any questions we might have before hand. During the delivery, the baby had the cord wrapped around her neck and was facing upwards. He delivered our daughter quickly and took great care of both of us. My husband and I believe that the delivery could have been much more stressful and could have ended differently had Dr Welsch not been there to know there was a problem. Dr Welsch took primary care of me during and after the pregnancy of our second child, born 15 months later. He is still my primary GYN doctor and always sits and listens to me and genuinely cares about my well being and always loves to see updated pictures of our girls. My pregnancies were very difficult and close together which is probably why I've had health problems since the birth of our second child. He worked hard to figure out what was wrong and never pushed me to make any major decisions without thinking about them and gave me all the information I needed. He performed the partial hysterectomy robotically a few months ago. I feel wonderful and am so grateful to him. If you want a knowledgeable doctor who genuinely cares about you and your well being, please give Dr Welsch a call!!

Superbulous Bed Time Story Teller of the 21st Century

Posted on June 9th, 2009

This Doc is the bom diggaty

Awesome doc

Posted on May 22nd, 2008

Dr. Welsch is very caring. He laughs and smiles with his patients. He has a terrific bedside manner while dealing with delicate situations. He is also very good under pressure which is important in a birthing situation. He is definately the best at his clinic!

Posted on November 19th, 2015