Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Westervelt
Dr. Christopher Westervelt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hattiesburg, MS. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Westervelt is affiliated with Forrest General Hospital, South Central Regional Medical Center and Wesley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Westervelt has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christopher Westervelt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hattiesburg, MS.
Dr. Mary Corkern
Hattiesburg, MS 0 mi18
Dr. Benjamin Carmichael
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Hattiesburg, MS 0 mi48
Dr. Jeffrey Johnson
Hattiesburg, MS 0 mi29