A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Wey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Wey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Wey, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wey graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Leslie Wey MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Wey practice?
- Dr. Christopher Wey has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Wey practices Neurology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Naples Neurologists.