A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Wheelock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Wheelock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wheelock
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wheelock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Wheelock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheelock graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wheelock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Wheelock MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Wheelock practice?
- Dr. Christopher Wheelock has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Wheelock practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.