A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Wheelock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Wheelock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Wheelock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheelock graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wheelock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wheelock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans