A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Wheelock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Wheelock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wheelock
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wheelock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Wheelock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheelock graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wheelock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Wheelock MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Wheelock practice?
- Dr. Christopher Wheelock has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Wheelock practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.