A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Whitty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Whitty is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Whitty, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Abscess
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitty graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Whitty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher James Whitty MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Whitty practice?
- Dr. Christopher Whitty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Whitty practices Neurology near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Riverview, MI.
See Trenton Neurologists.