by Tom Murphree on Feb 15th, 2015

I am sure the "follow up after wisit would be 5 stars if follow up would be needed. This report is after at least 8 appointments and several procedures; and all is well. My macular degeneration has been arrested, thanks to Dr. Willingham. His procedures are carried out by his excellent staff.

Dr. Williamham is a doctor who looks out for his patients and Cares about them show details Dr. Williamham is a doctor who looks out for his patients and Cares about them
Oct 5th, 2011

Dr. Williamham actually came into his office on a Saturday, with his family in tow, stopping there weekend to see my husband who had torn his retina and just had laser surgery a few days before and was not doing well. He is vey diligent in his work, which I think is very important when it comes to eyes! He never rushes you or his work. And he seems to actually care about his patients. His office is very clean, very professional and very friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Williamham.

Highly recommend Dr. Willingham show details Highly recommend Dr. Willingham
by B Donnelly on Sep 7th, 2010

I loved him, he was very approchable and easy to talk to, he really spent time with me and cared how I was doing, great bedside manner!