A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Wills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Wills is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wills
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Wills, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wills graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wills has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Allan Wills MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Wills practice?
- Dr. Christopher Wills has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Wills practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange, CA.
See Orange Orthopedic Surgeons.