A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Winslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Winslow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winslow
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winslow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Winslow, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Winslow graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Winslow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Winslow MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Winslow practice?
- Dr. Christopher Winslow has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Winslow practices Pulmonary Disease near Evanston, IL.
See Evanston Pulmonologists.