A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Winslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Winslow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Winslow, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Winslow graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Winslow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Winslow MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Winslow practice?
- Dr. Christopher Winslow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Winslow practices Pulmonary Disease near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Evanston Pulmonologists.