A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Witt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Witt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Witt
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Witt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Witt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Witt graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Witt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Witt MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Witt practice?
- Dr. Christopher Witt has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Witt practices Otolaryngology near Camp Hill, PA.
See Camp Hill Otolaryngologists.