A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Witt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Witt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Witt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Witt graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Witt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Witt MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Witt practice?
- Dr. Christopher Witt has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Witt practices Otolaryngology near Camp Hill, PA.
See Camp Hill Otolaryngologists.