A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Wixom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Wixom, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wixom graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Wixom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Rich Wixom MD is a male Pathologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Wixom practice?
- Dr. Christopher Wixom has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Wixom practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pathologists.