A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Wladyka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wladyka
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wladyka Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Wladyka, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wladyka graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Wladyka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher George Wladyka MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Wladyka practice?
- Dr. Christopher Wladyka has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Wladyka practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.