Dr. Christopher Wolfla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Wolfla?

March 23rd, 2016

Thank you Dr. Wolfla!

So here I am again. In the summer of 2015 the top of my spine collapsed above the first fusion. I literally shrunk 3 inches! I returned to Dr. Wolfla and with out question I had to have another fusion. This time he had to take out the old hardware and install new hardware that covered 8 levels. I had no choice and went ahead and had the surgery. Dr. Wolfla not alone is truly an amazing surgeon but he was there for me every day after the surgery, even on a Sunday and holiday he was there! I'm now 6 months out and this past Monday was able to do spring clean up on my farm from winter. How do you really explain that, I never thought that would be possible again and felt great the following days after working. I couldn't even empty a dishwasher before the surgery. There isn't much more that I can say since this really says it all! Thank you Dr. Wolfla!!

March 6th, 2016

He talked down to us.

February 18th, 2016

Awesome surgeon!

Dr. Wolfla is the best Doctor in the world if you ask me! I suffered for 2 years or more with my neck injury. I was very afraid to have surgery and just dealt with it. missed a lot of work and finally decided to do something about because it was not going away on its own. my therapist suggested him and praised him tremendously. so I went with him. my neck is almost like it was before I injured it. if I were you and you are looking for an awesome surgeon, he is the one!

November 24th, 2015

AMAZING DOCTOR1

He is on time with military precision. The surgery outcome was amazing. I went in living my life in pain all day/everyday. I am now pain and medicine free. His care is 2nd to none!

November 6th, 2014

I had spinal fusion surgery (L4-L5-S1) 10 years ago in 2004, while Dr. Wolfla practiced at the University of Oklahoma Medical Center. I was 29 at the time, and would have periods of about 3 days here and there leading up to the surgery where I wouldn't really walk. Dr. Wolfla performed the spinal fusion surgery, and I have had a complete recovery from my original condition. Dr. Wolfla made it possible for me to finish out my military career. I'll be grateful for the rest of my life.

May 5th, 2014

I have my life back thanks to Dr. Wolfla

Dr. Wolfla is an amazing human being and surgeon! He is truly a GIFTED surgeon. If it wouldn't be for him I would be in a wheel chair at the age of 55. My surgery wasn't accident related but my back just wore out. I had gone to several other well known surgeons and no one wanted to take on the challenge of fixing me. I was depressed thinking that I would have to spend the rest of my life in this condition. I couldn't make a bed, do simple things like laundry, water plants, things that we all take for granite. Dr. Wolfla point blank said "I can't fix you but I can make you better", and that he did. It was a huge surgery, 4 level fusion, and a long recovery. Today I have quality to life thanks to Dr. Wolfla and I'm able to lead a normal life with few limitations.

January 2nd, 2014

Don't recommend

Bedside manner lacking big time, walks around in a dirty looking and wrinkled business suit, like he'd been up partying all night then sleeping in his clothes and coming to work

December 17th, 2013

Made my life livable again. 6 years after my fusion and still going strong.

October 7th, 2012

He really ruined my back

September 27th, 2012

I would not recommend

October 16th, 2010

Grateful Father

Dr.Wolfla has demonstrated great diagnosis, terrific surgery, and prophetic prognosis. He is a great Dr. and a true gentlemen. NO B. S.God put my sons life in his hands when he broke his neck and damaged his spinal cord, not even 3 months later my son is well on his way to recovering as the fine Dr. said it was going to be. I WILL RECOMMEND DR. WOLFLA TO ALL!!!!!!Not everyone is as lucky as my son with the degree of injury , but the shear fact that he ended up in the care of this Dr, I am totally confidant is why his recovery is moving forward. Dr' Wolfla on behalf of my entire family and myself I will be forever grateful and will never forget you'

September 27th, 2017