A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Wommack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Wommack is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wommack
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Wommack, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Wommack graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wommack has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Medical Center, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Thomas Wommack MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Wommack practice?
- Dr. Christopher Wommack has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Wommack practices Family Medicine near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Family Physicians.