A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Woodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Woodson, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft
- Anter Cruciate Ligament Injury
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Arthroscopic treatment of shoulder instability and SLAP tears
- Elbow Arthroscopy and ligament reconstruction
- Hip Arthroscopy and Labral repair
- Meniscal Repair
- Shoulder and Knee arthroscopic reconstruction
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Woodson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woodson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Woodson practice?
Dr. Christopher Woodson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Los Alamitos Orthopedic Surgeons, Los Alamitos Sports Medicine Doctors, and Los Alamitos Family Physicians.