A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Woodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Woodson, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Woodson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Jon Woodson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Woodson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Woodson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Woodson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Los Alamitos Surgeons, Los Alamitos Orthopedic Surgeons, and Los Alamitos Sports Medicine Doctors.