A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Woodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Woodson, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodson
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Woodson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Jon Woodson MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Woodson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Woodson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Woodson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons, Long Beach Family Physicians, and Long Beach Sports Medicine Doctors.