Dr. Christopher Woodson MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Downey, CA

April 1st, 2017
The Best
Dr Woodson repaired rotator cuffs on both shoulders after a very serious bicycle accident in 2011. My recovery was totally sucessful and I experienced NO PAIN whatsoever. Within three weeks I felt like I really could chop down a good sized backyard tree,however, I waited to do so about two months later. Both shoulders still like new. Bless ya, Doctor.

November 6th, 2016
Pain no more
Dr Woodson was amazing at diagnosing and treating my frozen shoulder. I left feeling like a new man! Dr Woodson is an expert at what he does and makes you feel very comfortable.

June 20th, 2016
Best Surgeon Ever
Had a total knee replacement and I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. After 3 month scar is barely visible. I was extremely nervous as I have an underlying problem walking and he was very reassuring. He also treated my grandson Jake Daniels with a total knee reconstruction and results were also extremely well done. Thank you Dr Woodson.

October 7th, 2015
Amazing Doctor
After having a shattered talus bone, Dr.Woodson was prompt and to the point of what needed to be done in order to save my foot from amputation. No question about his diagnosis. Fixed me up, hardware and all. We even had some good laughs in the minutes before emergency surgery to lighten the situation. Absolutely outstanding man.

September 3rd, 2015
Waited a long time
Waited 1 1/2 hours. Staff said waiting for X-ray room. 30 minutes later an X-ray was not needed?

February 10th, 2015
Excellent Work
My ailment was a very painful frozen shoulder. Dr. Woodson was great. He took the time to evaluate the problem, and while PT was helping, it was determined a manipulation would need to take place. They say this is a painful procedure, but not at all in my case. Over the next several months, Dr. Woodson worked closely with both me and the fabulous team at Newport Physical Therapy. 8 months later, I still feel great and have full mobility. Many thanks to Dr. Woodson and a great team at NPT.

January 27th, 2015
Waited 16 years to get a diagnosis, Thank You!
Thank you Dr Christopher Woodson for giving me the words I have waited 16 years and hundreds of tests and about the same number of specialists to hear. Don't know if there will be help for me to be well again but he has given me (and my familly) hope. Something I lost (hope) along time ago.

December 15th, 2013
Great Doctor
Great knowledge, very professional, accurate with diagnoses, expert surgeon and a great human being. Why do I say that? He fixed my right knee (meniscus tear) and my right shoulder (rotator) two surgeries within 6 months and I was back to work within 10 months and today I feel almost like nothing ever happened. I am 49 y.o. I highly recommend him.

October 18th, 2013
CLAVICLE FRACTURE ORIF
Dr. Woodson is a great Dr. he treated my son with such compassion, and answered all questions, took his time with us. My son crashed on his motorcycle and broke his clavical in 5 places, needless to say he need surgery ASAP, which happened! Dr. Woodson was AWESOME! My son has a plate and 8 screws had a bone graph too...6 mos later he is released to ride his motorcycle again!!

September 25th, 2013
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Woodson is an amazing doctor. He really takes time to listen to his patients and is wonderful with all ages. I know many people who have had surgery with Dr. Woodson and they all gave him 5 stars!

September 12th, 2013
HAPPIEST DOCTORS OFFICE EVER
If you have to go to a surgeons's office, nothing will prepare you for this office and Dr. Woodson. Dr. Woodson is a terrific surgeon and did beautiful work repairing my clavicle. They are so dedicated, caring and happy. I already felt better when I walked in there after surgery. Not only is Dr.Woodson and his staff extremely professional and good at their jobs, they love what they do and it shows.

August 13th, 2013
Best possible outcome we could have hoped for!!!!
When our daughter got the diagnosis of an ACL & double meniscus tear, she was devastated & we were heartbroken for her. She was a varsity volleyball player & had just begun her club season. Dr. Woodson helped guide us through some difficult decisions & we scheduled surgery...Dr. Woodson performed a ACL reconstruction & meniscus repair. It was a long tough road to recovery but with the support of Dr. Woodson & his colleagues, our daughter came back stronger than ever! Her knee is solid & she plays without any hesitation, while looking forward to playing in college! Thanks Dr. Woodson for the best possible outcome!