Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Oct 22nd, 2013

dr. wootten performed surgery on my daughter and we had excellent results. he took time with her afterwards and had outstanding bedside manner. could not have been happier with our choice of doctors.

|  trach  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2011

Dr wooten treated me in 2009 to close my trach I have abone graft.I had my trach for one year.Icould not have ask for abetter surgeon.he said I was his oldest peds pt.he closed my trach on sept.23,2010. I return to see him in 2011 every thing looked fine and had healed well.I don't have my voice as strong as it was, but at lease i can talk.thank you dr wooten. he is the greatest thanks you(ODESSA)

Jul 31st, 2011

My son has been seeing DR. Wootten for a year now. He has really been a lifesaver for this family. He is the most caring doctor I have ever met.

Jun 30th, 2011

Very caring doctor. Great bedside manner. Takes time with patients..hence the wait time. He performed two separate surgeries on my son...and adnoidectomy...and later a tonsillectomy. Both times, he showed interest in what was best for out son, erring on the side of caution. He recommended an overnight stay, though he could have sent us home. This was a great decision. He also understands my son's sensory issues, since my won has autism, and how that would affect his post operative care. Though my son originally had another ENT, we are very grateful we were referred to Dr. Wooten. Thanks Dr. Wooten.