A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Wyndham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Wyndham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyndham graduated from University Of Adelaide. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wyndham has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Wyndham MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Wyndham practice?
- Dr. Christopher Wyndham has 8 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Wyndham practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamos, NM and Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.