A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Wyndham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Wyndham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wyndham
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Wyndham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyndham graduated from University Of Adelaide. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wyndham has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Wyndham MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Wyndham practice?
- Dr. Christopher Wyndham has 8 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Wyndham practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamos, NM and Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.