Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Xavier
Dr. Christopher Xavier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with other offices in New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Xavier is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center/Kaiser Foundation, Lenox Hill Hospital and Montefiore Med Ctr-Jack D Weiler Hosp of A Einstei. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Xavier has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Christopher Xavier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. David Garcia
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi31
Dr. Colin Dougherty
San Diego, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Nels Gerhardt
Emergency Medicine, Residency
San Diego, CA 0 mi7