A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Xavier, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Xavier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Montefiore Med Ctr-Jack D Weiler Hosp of A Einstei
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paul Xavier MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Xavier practice?
- Dr. Christopher Xavier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Xavier practices Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians.