Dr. Christopher Chang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 21st, 2015
Great doctor. Solved a problem others did not
He is an excellent doctor. He is great.

July 5th, 2014
Worse Doctor in the world
ENT Dr. Christopher Chang in Warrenton VA, Worse Doctor in the world. I went there after an emergency visit to the Fauquier Hospital because my blood vessel in my nose broke and my blood was running out of my nose like a facet. I sat in the waiting room for over an hour with no one else there. When he finished eating his lunch he slams the door open to the back room and calls my name as he butchers it very nastily takes me to the back and try's to pump my hand purple with the blood pressure pump; then he takes me to another room and before I even sit down he said to me there is nothing I can do for you, go some where else. I said what are you talking about you haven’t even seen me or my x-rays. The emergency doctor told me I should get to a ENT. He said the emergency doctor doesn’t know anything. I looked at your x-rays already. Nothing I can do for you. What a horrible doctor very rude very nasty unkind and very unprofessional. Come to find out he is in a network called Fauquier network doctors and they had written in my charts not to see me. What a wicked group of doctors.

June 18th, 2014
Dr. Chang is direct and too the point and highly competent. He won't give you a hug at the end of the visit nor be your best friend, but he'll certainly get you fixed. At least that's what he did with me and that's all I ask for in a doctor.

June 6th, 2013
Allergies/ENT
Doctor Chang came in very quickly after I filled out my paperwork. Doctor Chang was referred to me as a second opinion docotor and came highly recommended by two general praticioners. Doctor Chang was very professional, reviewed my medical history, asked questions and explained his medical assessment in terms I could understand. He order further testing and referred me to another docotor for "patch testing". The visit helped ease my mind and I enjoyed his bedside manner. Smart Doctor and Cares about his patients.

May 9th, 2013
Get a different opinion
I would strongly recommend getting another opinion from a good ENT rather than just going with Dr. Chang. My experience with him was not so good and I would not go back and if I had it to do over, I would have someone else do my surgery. His bedside manner is terrible, he can be rude and pushy. He was not forthcoming in answering my questions and gave flippant answers to some things I asked. He has a lot of attitude. There are times when he can be a nice person but with all the problems I'm now having since the surgery, I wish I had found another doctor as I feel that I was not necessarily given the best care.

August 19th, 2012
Outstanding, caring ENT
I took my 12-year-old daughter, who had loud snoring issues and nasal difficulties, to a different ENT, who after a long office wait, quickly sent us home saying there was nothing she could do for her. My daughter's voice teacher sent us to Dr. Chang, who was a 180 degree difference from the previous doctor. He was caring and incredibly thorough. He didn't rush to judgement. After careful analysis, he concluded that my daughter had adenoids the size of golf balls, and that they should be removed! He was an amazing surgeon, and she recovered quickly. We couldn't be happier with every experience we have had with Dr. Chang. He was especially sensitive to my daughter's age, explaining everything to her and keeping her feelings in mind. I highly recommend Dr. Chang. Had we stuck with the opinion of the original ENT in Winchester, she would still be suffering!

March 2nd, 2012
Excellant experience
Every point of contact I had with Dr. Chang and his office was outstanding. I never waited for anything either on the phone or in his office. He was thorough , professional and my outcome from surgery on a Zenkar's Diverticulum was perfect. Followup after the procedure was complete. I traveled from LA. to Va. for the procedure and am confident I made the best choice available anywhere.

November 15th, 2011
Sub-Lingual Immunotherapy (Allergy Treatment) & Tonsillectomy
Dr. Chang is the finest physician we've ever known. Highly professional, knowledgeable, likable, and caring. Highest possible rating. Has successfully treated our kids using progressive and highly effective Sub-Lingual Immunotherapy. Just removed daughter's enlarged tonsils. Great work. Thank you, Dr. Chang, you are the best!

July 1st, 2011
Professional and interested MD
When a patient makes a choice to see a doctor far away from home you are somewhat unsure of what you will encounter. In my case I was fortunate to have an MD who answered my questions and listened to my concerns. There were no surprises and I am well on my way to recovery just one week post op. Thanks to the EDS procedure I can now sleep and eat without problems. Yea!! Dr. Chang

June 11th, 2011
Even though we were 15 hours from Dr.Changs office, he made it possible for my daughter to finally recieve treatment,through numerous emails and phone calls. He went way out of his way to let us know what needed to be done on our end (w/our family doctor facilitating procedures here,etc.)as noone in our state did the procedure he was able to do for her.He was exremely professional,caring,dedicated.and the best at what he does! We are very grateful and would highly recommend Dr.Chang.

May 20th, 2011
BEST Doctor for Kids!
I have brought all my children to see Dr. Chang who has been just great with them! They've all had ear tubes as well as tonsils and adenoids removed with great results. All of them recovered way faster than expected. The staff at Fauquier Hospital were also all wonderful!

May 16th, 2011
Mrs.
Extremely pleased with Dr. Chang and his staff. I seldom have to wait to be seen and I am always treated in a professional and caring manner. Dr. Chang is available to answer any questions I have regarding my treatment for spasmodic dysphonia and any side effects that I experience. Highly recommend.