A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Choi, DDS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Choi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Young Choi DDS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Y. Choi practice?
- Dr. Christopher Choi has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Choi practices Anesthesiology near Roslyn, NY.
See Roslyn Anesthesiologists.