A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Yasenchak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Yasenchak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Yasenchak, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Organ Transplantation
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yasenchak graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yasenchak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Andrew Yasenchak MD is a male Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Yasenchak practice?
- Dr. Christopher Yasenchak has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Yasenchak practices Hematology near Tualatin, OR.
See Tualatin Hematologists.