A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Yasenchak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Yasenchak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yasenchak
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Yasenchak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Yasenchak, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Organ Transplantation
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yasenchak graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yasenchak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Andrew Yasenchak MD is a male Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Yasenchak practice?
- Dr. Christopher Yasenchak has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Yasenchak practices Hematology near Tualatin, OR.
See Tualatin Hematologists.