A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Yeung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Yeung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeung
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yeung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Yeung, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeung graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yeung has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Yeung MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Yeung practice?
- Dr. Christopher Yeung has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Yeung practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.